christoofar

Weekend Numbers

Okay, I guess I'll start since it's RAINING right now! >:(

1:5:0

I had 1 most AWESOME canopy opening experiences I have EVER had in my life! Sabre2's already have a soft opening, but this was REALLY soft, perfectly on heading (not even off by a degree), and not a single turn after it went into flight. What's crazy is... I had slop-packed it before I jumped it. :S

Also did some RW in shorts 'n tee (my fav way, since I'm a floater) and did a fun four-way. Also did some low alti. jumps to help boost my accuracy % B|

The Saturday ended with lots of ice cold beer, then a trip to San Marcos to consume massive quantities of down-home pizza. ;)

15 minutes more in the tunnel doing 3 and 4 ways:5:1

5 jumps on my new baby, and i love it! i forget i'm wearing it it's so comfortable. beer obviously for the rig. teh dz cleared out towards 3 PM due to a wedding, so i'm bringing the beer next week when people are around.

;):1:1

one hop'n'pop from 4k, first; first money i made in skydiving.. i got my packing endorsement last weekend, then packed enough to almost pay for my jump. :)
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Okay, I guess I'll start since it's RAINING right now! >:(

Just started right now!!!??? Try all damn weekend and my fiance is working third at the hospital this weekend.... You guys are my only companions for tonight so the numbers go like this.
10:0:0

Scale of 1 to 10 on how pissed off I am at Tropical storm and how trashed I am going to get tonight since becasue of the previounumbers and hjow happy I am that I do not have to work tomorrow!
:the rest is self expalatory!>:(>:(>:(

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

0:0:and freakin' 0!

Between the lovely weather and getting old, frail and broke...

Weather has been fantastic here, however, "old, frail, and broke..." I can relate to. Damn, I've only been 40 for a month, and I have a new ache or pain every day! :o

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

21 : 0 : 0

21: Consecutive days that I have had a fever....>:(

I missed CASA weekend at Archway for the third straight year....first year I was still jumping the C-182, last year the weekend was canceled due to September 11, and now this year I was too sick to play.

Dammit!!!!

Anne

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

1 freebag the corn monster tried to eat but we took from its jaws:3:0

Its raining/cloudy/etc now.. Did a freefly coaching jump where the other jumper was to totem me.. discovered you have to explain why coming from 4 feet up is'nt a good idea on the ground. 2 RW coaching jumps. both 2 way 360 open accourdian jumps with fairly new jumpers having them work on turns to redocking.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

1 (last jump with my brother before he left for alaska:() : 4(trying to work down my account! : 8 (this one is a mystery to me. The guys started razzin my ass about all the new things they added up that I did. I only counted 1. First 8way tracking dive.
NO jumpin today!! It is friggin raining![:/]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

It's raining here too, and has been all weekend. That being said, if I start with Friday it's 4:2:0

4= the number of hours I spent in the wind tunnel on Friday morning.

Saturday was my birthday (39th), so Friday and Saturday nights were ROUGH in Aviators:S. I was very surprised to get some very nice gifts; always a bonus! We drank a LOT of brown liquor this weekend. I wore my new "surfs up biotch" t-shirt last night; thanks TangoMonkey!

Chuck

0:4:1

Casa weekend at Archway. 2 four ways, a three way, and a solo. All fun stuff, a great exit on the last four way (even though the freefliers tried to mess with the count), and just a little bit of rain on the last jump.

Edit: Added the attached photos. First one is the really crowded packing area, second one is after the beer frog came on.

packing.jpg

beerlight.jpg

0:0:0

[:/] Stinkin tropical storms!!! Wiped most of the jumping in the entire south east. This sucks!! On top of that I am off work Monday and Tuesday but the forecast is for partly crappy to mostly shitty!!! >:( Oh well...it's just getting to be that time of year. I guess some might argue that I owe a case of beer for my first time putting a DZO in the hospital. :D Whoops......I might be able to improve the first number after work tonight. We'll see.....;) Happy Birthday Chuck! When is the Army going to let you retire?

1:16:0

1 very nasty landing (my own fault):P
thought I was going to sit today out, but amazing what one can do with some athletic tape,an ankle brace and a butt to land on;)
Will spend the week watching the German cammandos "land" their 400 foot canopies.......I'll be out there with lots of first aid gearB|:P

but amazing what one can do with some athletic tape,an ankle brace and a butt to land on

Sorry to hear that Betsy. I find the best thing to do is NOT hurt yourself in the first place. ;) Get well soon before you wear out the butt on that jump suit. :D

That edit button rules!! :D