prepheckt

What's for dinner

I'll know as soon as I get home. Chances are tonight, it'll be frozen and taste like cardboard (of course, it'll have to be washed down with beer to kill the taste, and disinfect my mouth). Ahhh, bachelorhood...gotta love it. :)

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Salsa Chicken....Chicken breasts marinated in lime, salt, fresh garlic and tequila, smothered in salsa (homemade), and baked for about an hour...served with warmed tortillas and beans (again, homemade)...

Yummmmmmmm......

The cats are getting canned friskies and dry kibble. They only think they're getting Salsa Chicken.

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Dammit Lisa...You're gonna make me stop by Juicys Giant burgers on the way home (and spend jump money, I might add! >:() if you keep it up. Now STOP IT!!!:P

G. Jones

"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around, the more I think it might not be a bad idea."

Seafood pasta, with fresh coho salmon, prawns, and fresh linguine, sprinkled with fresh parmesian cheese. Mmmmmmmm:)
I think Michele's sounds awfully good too, though...

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

"Sticks to your ribs"...as Granny used to say! Born and raised in N. FLA. I miss swamp cabbage the most.

ps- if you have to ask what swamp cabbage is, you wouldn't like it anyway. ;)

G. Jones

eeeewwww that pizza/sub place in the shopping center... that place is scary. the chinese place is gooood though. excellent shrimp toast.

i had leftover pizza. not feeling too well and no energy to cook, kinda loopy from meds, so the microwave seemed like a safe bet. :)