hohonukai

Looking for that *special* jumper

Looking for that special jumper, must be into three-ways. Must be current, must be flexible with aeroplanes, must have means of transportation to meet.

I am 5'2" active jumper, freefly-friendly, rw-friendly, King Air friendly, C-182 friendly, will be in Michigan September 19th through October 1st, preferrably at Skydive Hastings. I enjoy sitflying, tracking dives, currently learning headdown. If you would like to meet, please send me your # and gravitysurf808 and I will call you when we get into town.

Must enjoy going head down or a regular basis . Must enjoy three way and larger groups and don't mind jumping with other women while I shoot video . Must enjoy a man that likes to pack her chute for her as I am a very good chute packer and can pack all day long . Must have a large bank account and a dependable car to haul me and my freefly friends around in . Must be cute have nice shapely breasts with pointy nipples and no bush . Please send photos of car , rig , and proof of financial situation and a full body nude photo with references from last two boyfriends proving that you are good in bed . As for me I am good looking have nice gear with a 8" pullout that can stay inflated for hours on end .

I think peeps have manged just fine using the talkback forum as a dating service.....

Yeah, Sunny's got a point there. What we REALLY NEED is a DEAR ABBY column..
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Yeah, Sunny's got a point there. What we REALLY NEED is a DEAR ABBY column..

I can do it. We'll have Dear Sunny!!! I'm oh so knowledgeable when it comes to relationships, and my social life is not at all fucked up....:S

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hey, HH:
Have you got a hold of anybody at Hastings yet? Sometimes they'll have post jump PM parties, etc. I got the phone number & Amy in manifest is "in the know" about just about everything. There is a website address too if you'd like it: OK?
Are you gonna jump all weekend for the next 2 weekends there? I'll be there some?time or other during this time too. Blue Skies & Warm Breezes - Lila :)