Jasmin

Weekend Numbers

We all got grounded coz there was a "near miss" report filed by some dingo skydiving pilot who was doing circuits with a student. Ok actually we had a huge fall out then he filed the report...so i guess i`m the one to thank for the grounding......(i`m not to popular now. Now he will never fly me so i guess its as good as any a time to start my BASE life.

1:0:0

Got some tail this weekend!! Weeeeeeeeeeee I'm glad I wasn't at the DZ this weekend. If creepers an beer were involved I would probably have broken something.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

;):0:0
Saturday, went to see Victoria Jackson (of Saturday Night Live fame) at the Improv. Waste of money. The ditzy blonde thing may work as part of a sketch, but not as a one-person act. Used a lot of stale internet blonde jokes. Found a nice place for dinner/drinks though.
Weather was goofy on Sunday, so didn't bother.

First cutaway and you tell nothing...come on!!!!

310:0:0

No jumping, no beer owed (drank a really nice bottle of wine while relaxing in the hot tub about 1 am Sat night. The $310 is how much my ticket to Eloy cost. WAHOO.....I'm so excited. Now to work on a rental car.

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

:)
My Mrs. had kiddie stuff both days, so I jumped Saturday and Sunday.

Did a lot of work in my camera suit, tandem video is much harder than it looks, at least in the beginning. Fall rates vary from about 109 to about 137, depending on the instructor-student combination. Got a real good pep-talk from the video concession owner and one of the tandem masters. The weekend ended on a positive note.

Got taken right off the King Air when the "nice" tandem master launched out without a count. That was a first. It was like getting hit by a big cordura car.B| No blood, no foul.

The other first was when I hypnotized a fellow DZ.commer. I am the amazing Crespin!:P

LOOK INTO MY EYES, CORNDAWG!B|B|

That was a first. It was like getting hit by a big cordura car.

Beeeerrr!!! That's hilarious. Don't feel too bad......I had some tandem fun yesterday too. Chased a head down tandem pair and then the next one didn't get a drogue out till something like 9000 Ft. The first one was great video but I didn't even get close to the second one until 6000 Ft. :D I went head down 3 seperate times. I would belly out every time I thought he was going to put the drogue out....figure out he wasn't...go head down again. It was definately a working dive. B|

Chased a head down tandem pair

No catching that without the drogue. One of the Tandem Masters burst a sinus or something in freefall, goggles completely opaqued by the blood, streaming out of his nose. He's got a short, max-load male passenger that 's built like a 220 pound cannonball, and they're mach-ing. The best video flyer on staff is in a full stand with nothing out but his fingertips. Since the TM can't really see, he's in this slow turn, ugh.

No catching that without the drogue

He didn't stay in it that long but the fall rate wasn't a problem.....it was the fact that he wasn't quite going down the column. He was slightly on his back and tracking away from me. I just didn't have the air to catch him on the hill. Just when I started to get some nice air and drive he flipped BTE to throw the drogue. It was fun anyway and looked pretty cool on video!!! B|

My weekend's not over yet! HAHAHAHAHA ON ALL OF YOU.

2 pizzas ordered but not here yet:3:0

Having an awesome time up here in Ohio, even though it's fucking cold! It's only October! Practically still summer! Why is it all windy and cold?!

PLFKing, where did you go last night? Eric and I went back to SGC looking for you. You must have gotten lost in the caravan on the way to dinner. Or perhaps I was about to break you and you didn't want me to see you cry?

Anyway, it's always a party with the SGC gang. Wingnut and Phreezone and I went out drinkin' and went through their respective phonebooks looking for dz.commers to harrass. I accept no responsibility for this; I had three Harps.
Skydiving is for cool people only

4:0:2

First HIGH SPEED EXIT from the Otter @ 3K....CReW type exit...insane...plus it was FREE
First time translating for a tandem which spoke no english

What did you do an exit for?:$

According to your numbers, you made NO skydives, but you got laid four times and bought 2 cases of beer...B|

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?