RobertE

Revenge

Revenge takes too much effort and energy most of the time for me to bother with it.
If you're plotting revenge, then you're letting whatever bad happened take over your life. I'd rather do something else that's fun. Nothing spells revenge like having a good time WITHOUT them. It can tear people up, wondering why whatever dirty deed they did isn't affecting you. bwahahaha :D
Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Karma will take care of that shit. Who needs to expend the energy on hatred?

Somebody smart said "Acid corrodes the vessel." I believe that completely.

That said, child molesters should be castrated. Revenge? Deterrent?
Who cares, just do it.

Cheers,
Mandy

---
www.facebook.com/mandyhamptonfitch

Thinking about what I'd do gives me pleasure. Acting it out brings me to their level - maybe even lower.

My idea of retribution is that your loved ones will pay for your wrongdoing, and pay for it with interest. You won't know why the bad shit is happening to them, and if you do, watching it all take place as it happens without being able to do a damn thing will be your punishment.

And that is what you shall take to your grave.
My other ride is the relative wind.

Well, I haven't had anything that big happen to me, and I'm 47. Maybe I'm lucky, maybe I have thick skin (though few would agree with you there).

That strikes me as a good time for getting law enforcement involved (because the hassle is all the other guy's then), or just subscribing him to countless spam, junk, and "free offers." All legal, all likely to annoy him. THEN I'll go jump...
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Revenge feels good for about 1/10th of a second after you've pulled it off.

Then you come to the realization that it's just a meaningless, honorless, and hollow victory.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

"Eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind."

and

"Two wrongs don't make a right."

In civilized countries, there are laws, and people who enforce those laws. Taking justice in to your own hands isn't a good idea. I'm sorry for your dog, but civilized people deal with this shit in civilized ways.

For me, revenge is good as long as it can be achieved in a relatively short amount of time. If that can't be accomplished then I would rather let it go than have it plague my thoughts for weeks, months, years, rest of my life.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

If someone fucked with your dog and you can't prove it to the police and you know forsure he did then by all means take revenge, If you let this low-life get away with it then he will only do it again to someone else.
I myself would make sure he could not prove a thing but I would also make sure he knew I did it and why I did it.
If your kicked and you roll over you will just be kicked again.That turn the other cheek shit is bullshit.

------Have a good one!--------

I have never seeked revenge in my entire life. Why would I want to lower my morals and values to the level of an idiot? I'm much too good for that and I prefer to think positively, not negatively. The best revenge is just to ignore the person. Plus, I believe that what goes around comes around. They'll get theirs without any help from me.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

>If your kicked and you roll over you will just be kicked again.
>That turn the other cheek shit is bullshit.

In that sense yes. The proper response is of course to grap the bastards foot and twist his ankle off. However, if you wake up in a gutter after being kicked senseless, it's not healthy to try and find the bastard so you can kick him back. Instead, call the cops.

Seek justice, not revenge. And yes, the karma thing will get him.

What goes around comes around. The longer it takes the more speed it picks up.

So true!! Everything is a circle. I'm such a beleiver in karma. I don't consume myself with revenge. My life is too great to worry about that crap. Move on and have fun.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

The best revenge is just to ignore the person. Plus, I believe that what goes around comes around. They'll get theirs without any help from me.

I think this is true, but not for any "Karma" reason. People who have taken advantage of you, probably have a history of it. They are slowly driving the good people out of their life. Eventually, they are stuck with people like them.
If someone is a pain in the butt, it is because they are unhappy with their life.
The best revenge is to let them keep living it. Don't do anything that would cause it to change. Just nod your head and walk away.
Don't let them occupy your day. Let the anger go.

They are slowly driving the good people out of their life

Yes, you hit the nail on the head, Bill. That's exactly what I do. When someone has given me a reason to lose faith in them, I just decide not to associate with them anymore. After all, there can't be anything worse than not having the joy of ME being in their life! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Lets face it, don't sweat the petty stuff...
I don't really try to take revenge, but if an opportunity arises for me to get even or to help karma along (dang, they need a "evil grin" face here), well when opportunity knocks, open the door grab it by the neck and pull it in and slam the door...

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868