meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

Boys and their toys! WHy don't you just switch the lamp on when you wake up?:P

That would be logical!! :)
I like the idea.....it's still dark when I go fly so I stumble round in the dark and hope I have my flight suit on the right way!!

Sleep well people!!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

Hey Ferdi, sorry for not replying earlier, but I went out to run a 5K this morning and reflected after 15K. Some physical activity is needed as skydiving (or rather post skydiving activities) have taken their toll on my external appearances.;)
I post quite often as I currently am enjoying life in a period of extended vacation. Probably when I get a job it will have to cut back. As far as I am concerned most of the people who post most here either are computer people or have government jobs. Look at Erno - his main job is posting here(sorry Erno);)

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Hey, hon, now don't badmouth the employment system here. I work every day that rolls around teaching young minds what life is all about. Unfortunately for the past two weeks we have been doing it in a computer lab where all I have to do is hang out with you all. All that will change next week as we begin a new grading period so I'll have to get some written work from these jokers at least the first couple of weeks. Then we'll be back for computer based learning for a few more weeks. See a cycle???

BTW...the coffee is free but nasty so I bring my own and brew it in my room. Nothing in life is free.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

>Look at Erno - his main job is posting here(sorry Erno)

Hey what can I do? If the government wants to pay me for PWing at DZ com, who am I to argue?;)

Now listen up people: A lot of people(including Sangiro!) have been taking the NA thing completely wrong. Even though we have meant no ill will towards our colonial brothers and sisters, some have obviously taken this thread the wrong way. Could we let this thread die already and move on to the new one?

I usually have about the thinnest skin around, and I can't understand why people would take this thread wrong. Really. It's polite, mostly well-written, and a lot easier to read as a whole than a bunch of 6-post threads would be.
Wendy W.
(who is up too late, and really needs to toddle off to bed)
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Now listen up people: A lot of people(including Sangiro!) have been taking the NA thing completely wrong. Even though we have meant no ill will towards our colonial brothers and sisters, some have obviously taken this thread the wrong way. Could we let this thread die already and move on to the new one?

Nah!!!!! If they take the time to read they can figure it out for themselves. The original idea was a good one and has worked well. If the Americans are too sensitive about it then "shrug"

Anyway coffee time......and ciggie time.:)

I wasn't becoming PC now was I

I was about to bring that up:ph34r:

BTW in my office right now I have what I think is an African Rock Kestril. The bird is a fledgling and fell out of it's nest. It is absolutely beautiful.
Anyway I have contacted the ornithology department at the local university and they are sending an expert over:)

good morning to all Non americans, good evening/night to all americans, and good day to all australian Non-americans ;)

what a great weather we have for two days already in slovenia :).
Well at least i can save money for my new mirage g4 that way :)

"George just lucky i guess!"

Morning Aussies, and of course you are right, the Scottish accent although technically not pure, is quite good nevertheless.....Ask any of the gals.B|

Word for the day appears to be "Knacker"....;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Ornithology .... mwaahaaa Andre do you remember that advert? I think it was for Hooch, but I could be wrong ... one of those pansy drinks that taste like juice .... it cracked me up every time.

My current favourite is the Tabasco ad ... too funny!:D

Morning Kerry and company

I just made some awesome filter coffee...want some?

There is another Tabasco ad....also very good, have a look at their website.

Is it just me or do other people not see the point of the new Redbull advert?

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

A lot of people(including Sangiro!) have been taking the NA thing completely wrong.

I never got that impression. Not from him or anybody else. What made you think so?

It's polite, mostly well-written, and a lot easier to read as a whole than a bunch of 6-post threads would be.

From an American. This thread was for everyone. Read through it - it is full of good vibes and cameraderie. It was never, in more than 1200 posts, necessary for a moderator to even so much as warn someone.

That said - GOOOOOOOD morning everybody :ph34r:? What are you doing to appease the weather gods today?

--
ZZZzzzz....

>>A lot of people(including Sangiro!) have been taking the NA
>>thing completely wrong.
>>
>
>I never got that impression. Not from him or anybody else.
>What made you think so?

Well, someone saw it necessary to start "The American thread" for starters... And the Head Honcho's comments in that thread made me think he wasn't exactly happy with the situation.:|

But, like I said, screw all that. The right sort of americans seem to have found their way here...;)

That said - GOOOOOOOD morning everybody :ph34r:? What are you doing to appease the weather gods today?

Well we did fly today and I took some offerings with....to no avail!!