meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

Hi!
Hanging out at a University Library using their on-line computers- Pretty quiet right now...But even so, there's still some cuties around;)!
Gonna take off & get a video to take home- Any good recommendations?
Quick! I ain't got all night...they just announced the library's closing in half an hour!!
:)

Wish me well, switching my training to a DIFFERENT DZ ...YIKES! And I am nervous!

and ....

Gotta go, just thought I hop on as the odd American!

Sending good wishes and vibes your way. Don't be nervous, jumping at different DZ's is one of the most fun parts of skydiving! Hey, We love you, Lisa, JRaf and all the other "odd Americans who popped in :)

--
ZZZzzzz....

Hi all....what's up?

Been out doin' the shopping and looking at cars. First time I've looked at cars in 20 years. Fuckin'ell, talk about high priced total crap. At least the old rangy was built to last - and it did. These new things seem to be build to only just outlast the warrantee. Might have to make the trek accross town and have a look at some older second hand rangies. Gonna do some pretty serious couch patatoing this arvo methinks..:)
Ooroo
Mark F...

Good luck finding a vehicle. They are so expensive here so I can imagine what it is like there. I love my Toyota for dependability because if you keep the oil changed and have the regular tune ups it will run forever. They are well built as far as safety too. I was hit head on in a Camry and walked off with bruises. The people in the tank (Ponitac sedan) were all hurt. :(

If you can't jump today then I guess looking at cars is as good a thing to do as any. Have a good time.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Hey MM and Scratch - when I come out to Cape Town in April can we organize an All-Africa dz.com record attempt? (a 5 way out of ASC should do it! ;)). Of course this would have to take place at Citrusdal (sorry Ferdie, but Andre and I already voted). :)
Will

PS but I will definitely come out to Delta to do a couple and check out the view.

Why didn't you keep your old Rover until it clocked 1 000 000km? That would've been pretty cool. My car has *only* done 207 000 miles. ;)

Morning (or whatever) folks..

I was gonna hang onto it for a while longer but it started making intermitant noises in the transmission. The old transfer case vibration was starting to get up towards the "expensive work" region so I figured that I'd ditch it and start again. It's done a lot of hard miles so the next owner ain't getting a bargain...:)
Ooroo
Mark F...

I love my funky little Fiesta - got to test her 4x4 capabilities this weekend - handled pretty darn well:)
MORNING ALL!
hope you had good weekends, mine was excellent, but I'll tell you about it a little later - just sat down at my desk, and have a bit of a crisis to deal with .... before my morning coffee[:/]

Kerry

I love my funky little Fiesta - got to test her 4x4 capabilities this weekend - handled pretty darn well:)

I'm definately going to get another rangie. It'll be a classic though, none of this all electronic crap for me - fuel injection is about as far as I'll go...:)

MORNING ALL!
hope you had good weekends, mine was excellent, but I'll tell you about it a little later - just sat down at my desk, and have a bit of a crisis to deal with .... before my morning coffee[:/]

Excellent weekend.:)Yesterday was a SERIOUS couch potato day.

Having to deal with a crisis before the morning heart starter just sucks. Still with a bastard start like that the day can only get better.:)
Ooroo
Mark F..

Hoesittttt all the members of the breakfast club.:)
How are thing going today. It is a beautiful sunny and windless day in CapeTown.

I spent the weekend at Citrusdal but not much jumping for me. I twisted my ankle chasing after a tandem. It is now a pretty blend of blue and green with a small splash of yellow:ph34r:. Nice colours for a rig:P

Congrats on the 1000 posts.

Oh well coffee time.

>

>I found myself in No.6 face dow

ha ha!

That mint liquor sure is a killer... I take it that none of that stuff will be served at your party on friday?;) No use trying to keep up with Löysä when you're drinking with him, he's a professional!

Oh, now I get it: Mari wrote on the HLU-forum that even No. 6 got cleaned up, now I know why... eeewwwww....

Morning people!!

Hope you all had a great weekend?

The weather in my part of JHB looks pretty dodgy......aint it great that I have to be at work! :P

bluefingers....there is a chance I will be in your part of the planet end December

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

Hey MM and Scratch - when I come out to Cape Town in April can we organize an All-Africa dz.com record attempt?

Great idea! But we need two more people - or am I a slow counter today?

Of course this would have to take place at Citrusdal (sorry Ferdie, but Andre and I already voted).

But of course. I still consider PSC (The Boom) to be my home DZ, but since I live in the Cape now - the 'Dal it is.

Hooooooouuuuuuuwwwzit me Hearties?

--
ZZZzzzz....