meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

eeeew, i can't stand the look of windows where (in my case) the writting is in english, buttons are in slovenian and menu is in english,...:S

But i gues we just have to get used to it :P

p.s. where is the button Check Grammar :S cause this sure wasn't english :P

"George just lucky i guess!"

I hope you guys will appreciate it:
A husband was on his death bed. The wife asked him to come back and tell her what it was like on the other side. So a few days after his death she hears his voice. So how is it my dear, says she.
Well, responded the husband, I wake up in the morning eat lettuce for breakfast and fuck, then I eat lettuce for lunch and fuck, then I fuck and eat lettuce for dinner, then I fuck and go to sleep.
My God, there is a lot of fucking going on in heaven, exclaimed the wife
Who said I'm in heaven, answered the hubby, I'm a rabbit in Australia!

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Kermit.gif

I have friends who are amphibians. Joking :ph34r:! How are you today? It's almost beer time over here. I've had a major work crisis for the last 30 hours or so, hence the short posts.

In engineering you get three kinds of error. The small, the large, and the bumper - pink slip - three for the price of one variety. I made one of the latter. The damage control is taking time :|.

--
ZZZzzzz....

"In engineering you get three kinds of error. The small, the large, and the bumper - pink slip - three for the price of one variety."

Nah its the small, the large and the..."Not me, no, I didn't touch that, nosiree, not me, I wasn't even anywhere near it, oooh look a paperclip, listen I'd really love to stay and explain what went wrong, but I have to go home and lance the cat's boils, cya....." variety.
;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Nah its the small, the large and the..."Not me, no, I didn't touch that, nosiree, not me, I wasn't even anywhere near it, oooh look a paperclip, listen I'd really love to stay and explain what went wrong, but I have to go home and lance the cat's boils, cya....." variety.

Aaaaaaah that all sounds soooo familiar.:ph34r:

Hey Ferdi, Bom Dia! I started looking around for a job this morning, but I assume it will take some time. Well, we will see. I have made the decission to go on the Wagon though for some time. Too much fun at the DZ and my 5K time went to hell, OUCH!
Hope the work crisis will be solved - someone threw a wrench in the gears?;)

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Drrrrooooooooolllll ..... Deepest Darkest Africa is a beautiful place to live, but it does have its drawbacks .... that sounds like pure heaven!

Do you guys not have Seattle Coffee bars in KZN....they have something similar.......it's a kind of syrup......I will try and bring some when I come to DBN....will be there on the 15th or 16th of Dec

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter

bleah! I had one of those disasters on Monday morning first thing. We suddenly ran out of magazines - panic stations!!!!! Shiiiiit! It turns out this idiot, who will go un-named, didn't double-check her distribution figures.:o. Anyway, the printers are still sitting with several hundred copies, which they are shipping off today .... >

Kerry

Wayne, I'll add that to the list of things you have offered me in the last few weeks:)
Good morning all! I'm in a marvellous mood this morning, probably due to the fact that I am no longer in shit, but hey, these things happen.

It's cold wet and miserable in Durban today, but that's not always a bad thing. At least it's only Wednesday, and I am convinced it will clear by the weekend:)

Kerry

Gooooood morning folks.
I get in today and the latest topic of discussion is....coffee. Niiiiiiiiice, I love coffee. It does such good things for me.

Hey and my birdie is back in the nest. It was a female Rock Kestril. Three other siblings as well.
The local expert ringed them all...including mommy.
I think I have holes in my scalp from being attacked by her and her mate. Those things get aggro when you mess with their nest;) Anyway it was a really cool experiance, hanging off a the outside of a tower crane 100m up, no protection, trying to catch chicks and being attacked by two really pissed of birds of prey:D.
Yesterday was a really good day. Damn but those animals are beautiful:)

>I get in today and the latest topic of discussion is....coffee.
>Niiiiiiiiice, I love coffee. It does such good things for me.

Mmmmm. Coffee...:) And today it was sort of snowing, but the snow melted instantly when it hit the ground.

Have I mentioned lately how I think this country is in the wrong place on the globe?

For a moment there I became quite excited for you. But I'm glad anyway

It was a good day but not THAT good[:/]
Thanks so much for popping my happy bubble...you are such a good pal. Whatever would I do without your sage advice and inate ability to highlight reality for me.:ph34r:

Kerry
The top of a tower crane. You know those tall spindly things that are used to errect high rise buildings. The bloody wind was howling as well:S

Yaaaa ok, turn the sarcasm OFF ....[:/] maybe the tower crane was next to one of them tall buildings, and the nest was on a ledge, and you had to go up the crane to reach the nest on the edge of the building?
Gawsh, now I'm starting to sound like RobertE .... I need more coffeeeeeeeeee!

Kerry