meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

Good Morning!:)
So coffee is the topic of the morning....

I like very strong Auslese filter coffee, but only very early in the morning like at about 6am.

It's dame hot over here, not yet 10am and it's already reaching into the 30's degree C.[:/]

Gene Police: "YOU!! Out of the pool, NOW!!!"

Good morning my far flung friends, Coffee time.

Erno what do you think it would take to tilt the planet enough so that we can enjoy some sunny warm stuff?

"Give me a lever long enough, and I will move the Earth."
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

>Erno what do you think it would take to tilt the planet enough
>so that we can enjoy some sunny warm stuff?

I'm not sure yet. I think I did mention that when my plans for world domination get properly executed, I'm going to tilt the axis so that Finland is a bit closer to the equator. I'm sure I'll think of a way of doing it before I'm the undisputed ruler oif the world.

I was thinking along the lines of a big mother of all explosions that would bump the earth a bit. Or maybe a really big magnet? Or a jet engine?

Oh yeah, almost forgot:

MWAHHAAHHAAHAAA!

Morning NacMac!

It's pretty chilly here, and wet. I think the temperature has dropped to about 20 C ..... it's killing me:P

Nevermind, I've got a big steaming bowl of mieliemeal porridge with butter and honey to warm me up. Anyone want some? The only thing missing is toasted sesame seeds, but it's the end of the month and my grocery cupboard is a tad bare ....

Kerry

Hhmmm porridge, are you sure you have no Scottish blood in you? Would you like some?;) hehe just joking.

Hey, were any of you guys following the Void thing?

If I tell someone to "go fuck a cow", on the forums, could that be a nasty case of "Foot In Mouth" disease?

bababadum, thank you very much....

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Porridge is an old habit - best brekky in the world - cereals, toast, yoghurt, and all that other stuff (with the exception of bacon and egg or Bimbo's breafast in a pita) just don't fill the gap.

NacMac, if we are going to be exchanging bodily fluids, I really rather it not be blood!:S

Void: ah, the charming fellow inundated me with emails the other day. :|

Kerry

If I tell someone to "go fuck a cow", on the forums, could that be a nasty case of "Foot In Mouth" disease?

TANK HIM!!!! TANK HIM!!!!!

Morning Nacmac;)
BTW the way Kerry has been bemoaning her current lack of carnel relations I am sure she would not be opposed to a bit of Scottish in her.:$
Just so long as it is a decent and worthwhile bit.
No samples.

"Void: ah, the charming fellow inundated me with emails the other day. "

Cyber stalking type stuff? or just general chit chat.....
--------------------

Erno what do you think it would take to tilt the planet enough so that we can enjoy some sunny warm stuff?

Hmmmm hmmmm. I _do_ hope that you don't have in mind the pilferage of certain, as yet unknown, amounts of "Sunny Warm Stuff" from us down 'ere ?? Hmmm???

There would be a certain requirement that you would need to fullfill in order to gain SWS credits. You will need to exchange an equivilent number of hours of "Pissing Down Pick-handles RAIN" Needless to say that in order to facilitate certain, ahemm, sporting activities none, not even a little bit of one. of these hours can be weekend hours. Tues to Thurs. inclusive would be good.

Ooroo
Mark F...

Quote"forum but kept asking me stuff about myself "
Soo Kerry, tell me abit about yourself, hat size, eye colour, chest size etc...;) Hmmm also supply visual proof of all things physical:ph34r:
It would appear that the SA's and the Aussies (me and mark) are the only ones with a decent daily temperature at present 28 degrees Celsius.
I'm going jumping this weekend :)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?