Jessica

Weekend #s

0:0:0
aaaaaaghhhgh! SOmeone give me a fix! It has been three weeks now, the last two due to weather. TOday, I called out there and only one other person had called! I mean, it was chilly (low 30's) but a beautiful day. So, I sit and wait patiently for eloy.:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

zip:zilch:nada

I did get all the boxes out of the broom closet. It now holds what it is named for - the broom! And the mop and bucket and vacuum. What a concept!

Watched the kid try to load the horse into a trailer to take him to his new home. General is a big horse and he didn't like the small trailer. David's now planning to ride him to his new home.

B|:0:0 No jumps. >:( I've jumped almost every weekend this year, but this weekend was supposed to be 16-way practice. Looking forward to it and we had front move in. It rained on Saturday and was windy on Sunday.

On the bright side, went to see Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, and two others on Saturday night with some dz and non-dz friends. Laughed til it hurt. I think that laughter is good for you in a huge way. All these guys are headliners on their own shows, but they are touring together. B|B|

:$:4:0

Progressing a little in AFP, but having severe spin problems. Videoed the last jump and may have the solution. I do have a problem relaxing. Stood my first landing - DZ says I don't owe beer till I get through student status.:P

I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

1:0:0(1?)
My ankle looks mangled ad I can't walk and even though I was tempted to tape it and try anyway I resisted. SO this was one jumpless weekend.
That case of beer should be for my first ever non-jumping weekend due to an injury. Only I'm not at the DZ so me and the kitties will have to drink it all.

I'm going to te DZ on Wednesday.

Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....