Michele

Strangest sensation!

Ever since they took the tube out of my eye, whenever I blow my nose, air (and yes, it's just air!) comes out of the corner of my eye. My Dr, in response to a panicky call, reassures me this is fine...but it's the strangest sensation - and it tickles!

Just thought I'd share...:)
Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Makes me think of the guy on "stupid people tricks" who could take milk into his mouth and squirt it out his eyes. You could have a whole second career here, Michele! Just think of how many jumps you could make ;)

Hope it's not uncomfortable...

Wendy W.

(hmm -- looks like Viking and I both watched the same "stupid people tricks")

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Know what? I suspect there are things which are not supposed to go in your mouth and come out your eyes...milk being one of them. I think that career choice is not an option. OTOH, it's getting serious around here financially, so perhaps I should look into it.

As to it being uncomfortable, it doesn't hurt, exactly. It tickles is a better way to describe it, but it also feels fundamentally wrong.

Ciels-
Michele

It's not just you...HAHA ACtually I have had that happen sometimes too. I think just about everyone can make that happen if they blow hard enough and long enough.

Ok, everyone try this. Plug your nose and blow (like you do after a skydive) and keep blowing for a few seconds... you should start to feel a tickling sensation around the corners of your eyes nearest your nose. Pretty cool, eh ??

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Ever since they took the tube out of my eye, whenever I blow my nose, air (and yes, it's just air!) comes out of the corner of my eye. My Dr, in response to a panicky call, reassures me this is fine...but it's the strangest sensation - and it tickles!

Just thought I'd share...:)
Ciels-
Michele

Now you need to run a string through your mouth to the sinus passage at the top-back of your throat and the corner of your eye, then pull it back and forth a few times.

No reason you couldn't move up to something a little larger. I saw a guy on Howard Stern snort a popcorn kernel up his nose, and pull it out of the corner of his eye.

Think of the jump tickets you could get with an act like that (from the people who didn't pass out, that is)! :S
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Tube in your eyes? What happened? Tear duct was blocked? Glad its ok now...

Tumor between the eyecup and eyeball...removed but it had crushed the tear duct, so the Dr. stuck a tube in it while I healed.

I've never had the ability to blow anything out my eyes...hotsauce, smoke, milk or otherwise. And I'm not going to try. It's just the most bizarre feeling. It's icky.

Ciels-
Michele

If you cry your nose it going to run a lot more from now on.

Fortunately, I haven't cried recently. I hope the not crying part stays that way for a while. Or at least I make sure I have enough tissue.

Ciels-
Michele

If i put my hand over my mouth and blow really hard, snot gushes out all over my hand .

ROTFLMAO!!! :D:D

I saw a guy on Howard Stern snort a popcorn kernel up his nose, and pull it out of the corner of his eye.

Got Video ??? LOL:D:D

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

The knee bone's connected to the leg bone, the eye bone's connected to the nose bone... EVERYBODY!

Dave

My eye bone's connected to her boob bone.
her boob bone's connected my hand bone...
catchy tune
P-davey
My photos

My Videos