Jessica

Where the F are the weekend numbers?

1:6:0

1 super duper fun christmas party. Way too much nig noggery to list here. Big thanks to Jesse for buying my party ticket and supplying me with lots of alcohol.

6 jumps...which is good for a December midwest weekend.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

he and his team

Dang!! His team was there too! Arghh....it's been years since I sat down and laughed with them! Since...well...let's see...the last European Championships that were held in Eloy. Winter 2000, if memory serves.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

he and his team

Dang!! His team was there too! Arghh....it's been years since I sat down and laughed with them! Since...well...let's see...the last European Championships that were held in Eloy. Winter 2000, if memory serves.

I'm sorry, I miswrote that: I enthusiastically invited him to bring his team to visit us. !! SORRY!! ;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

0...not that that number has changed in awhile, but oh well

3...one tandem with a friend getting her rating and two coaching jumps. It was ablsoutely BEAUTIFUL up there.

0...but I'll owe on Thurs when I get my new to me Javelin...WAHOOOOO

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

1 (Hollywood post production party):3:0

They have been filming a movie in Walterboro (about high school football) starring Cuba Gooding Jr. Sunday they had the post production party at the airport. Some of us swooped the party a couple of times and took up a couple on tandems. They invited us to the party and treated us like gods with free drinks, great food and hand rolled cigars.
Head hurts. Must sleep now.

Hey, Dumpster! It was great hanging out with you. Let's definitely do it again. Plus...next time, let's get you, me, ZeroG and ??? to do a 4-way. Looking forward to jumping with you.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Here are my numbers:

3 (gotta use any means necessary to keep warm, right?):9 (3 video, 2 Tandems, 2 Freefly, 1 RW, 1 Bird-Man):1 (first Rodeo whilst flying my Skyflyer Bird-Man suit)

...wow, come to think of it, that's my first rodeo jump ever...in almost 1000 jumps. Well, I gess it's not as bad as one guy I know with 1600+ jumps who had never done a front loop until last month when he overheard me telling a student that I find them easier than back loops.:S

...and yes, it was definately a chilly weekend here in Florida...highs of 55! Cold for us used to the warm weather.

--Jairo

Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

You should see how I treat her in person.... She keeps calling me no matter what I do....I guess I'm just THAT good.

oh clay, i wonder about you sometimes....i still luv ya though!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

[:/]0;0;0 went up once but right at alti the ground winds were way to high so me and 2 others had to ride back down.That's the first time i've rode down sine I had my nerve problems that I finally got over.Hopefully next weekend eill be better.Got a new rig to try out.

1:23:2

I watched one world-record formation succeed, I got 23 jumps over my extended 4-day weekend. Also did our first ever 4-way training jump out of a Porter (because we had to) and we used our travel trailer for the first time!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!