lippy

What do you do???

Seeing as Talk-Back is where a lot of people hang out, it seems like a good place to get a general idea of what everybody does. Personally, I keep it on my belly. I love watching freefly, and wanna get into it some day, but right now I'm concentrating at not sucking at RW. How bout yourself???
I got nuthin

Need more choices and the ability to choose multiple.

Ok a bit more detail.

Mostly I freefly.

Some times I bust out the RW suit and throw down with the belly flyers

Video all the time. (when my camera isn't broken)

Did AFF solid for 2 years so I'm kinda the guy who fun jumps now. Extensive freeflying sure paid off in this category.

RW Freefly, it's all Fun jumps. and I don't mean having a good time on all jumps. It's just the category

Skysurfed a few times.

Drink beer

CRW on occasion and some Combat stiletto CRW sometimes. And of course gentle Stiletto CRW.

Hmm... It's just fun..
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

RW here- Freeflying is on my "to learn" list, but I think I'll work on getting competent on the one discipline first- (and my Racer isn't known to be particularly freefly-friendly) And I do have a really cool freefly suit. FireCat and ZeroG have seen it!
Goals for the upcoming year are to get at least 200 more jumps in my logbook by the end of September, my D license, and my Coach rating. I am also thinking about rigging,, but don't now how well converting my garage into a rigging loft will go over! (The Harley might get jealous-)

Easy Does It

Freefly! got back into the sport cuz I saw some bad-ass stuff about freeflying on tv. I'm eating this stuff up.
Bird suit flight, I can't believe the stuff we are doing with the wing suits. Here at Perris lately its very easy to find someone else to wing suit with on any givin day. Someguys have more wing suit jumps than I have total in the span of a few months. Glen

A student. So I do all kinds of things that I don't mean to do.

Hehe, me too! Yeah you and me, we do all kinds of stuff, everything but RW right? Yeah I do head down, sit-fly, some freestyle. Some people would say I've just lost control and can't get stable...but what do they know! :P:P:D

Definitely need more choices on this one...

I mainly freefly but about 10-15% of my jumps are made while jumpmastering students. Another 5% or so are CRW with a little occasional RW thrown in for fun.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

i've been trying to sit lately and working on that and then video-ing anybody that will let me video them cuz i'm working on improving my skills... i don't really like to do rw cuz i hate the pressure of making points but big ways were ya only go for maybe 3 or 4 points is cool!!!