FreeFlyHol

Where's the funniest place that you "got caught"?

Yeah...funniest place you DIDN'T get caught might be more interesting....

umm.....pool table...closed bar....owner.... cleaning day!!!...(me 21 her 29 had fun!!!!!)
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Yeah...funniest place you DIDN'T get caught might be more interesting....:):):)

A cessna 172 1500 feet above Portland suburbs.... In my college library.... in an open topped mustang convertible driving through downtown Seattle during rush hour....

Actually, I'm not sure about the convertible. I was barely able to keep the car on the road with his head between my legs so I didn't have a lot of attention to also look at the other cars' drivers to see if we were noticed. Looking back, we probably were.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

ski resort @ the top of "buttermilk" in the lift office w/the lift operator , she was 24, drunk, I was 15, drunk. "told her i was 18"
ski patrol narked us out, Denny the employee slope managor got word and rode up the hill on his atv, busts in on this 24 yr old hottie red head from kent state U an me , she was on the floor I was on top, the scene was tense, so I pulled up my pants and bolted down the mountain, ran into the locker room, chantged into my ski gear lightning quick, and as I was zippin my parka, Denny opens the door comes inside, sees me and asks me if I saw a kid w/ a green & red flannel on come this way. "Nope, did'nt see anybody come this way i told him" she got fired that night, upon closer inspection of the lift shack they found my i.d. got called in later that week, had a sit down w/ denny and brian, they told me they would have fired me that night if they had found me, but since they had time to cool off and thought it was funny they got to tell a 24 year old hottie that she was guilty of statutory rape, they let me off the hook and gave me the employer/employee equivalent of a high five..
a week later i was on an employee pass to snowboard over at our sister resort, they did'nt want to give me a snowboard, so i started raisin hell, along w/my really vocal friend . the pass clearly said snowboard on it, they'd only give me skis for free, so after much heat, i go back to boston mills where i go to talk to my boss that fired me, and i say i've got a prolblem, he says yeah, i heard. You're fired, i wanted blood, instead i went and had a smoke in the tool shed, and killed time until my mom came to pick me up from work,

called Kelly, she played it cool, asked me to come see her, since i was still trying to hold up the i'm 18 b.s. and it fell apart when the best thing i could come up with is that my car is broke...

i got grins & winks for years, every time i went out there to ski or board.......

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Ok well I havent been busted (yet - Im sure its imminent).

But here are some funny places:
-Mall parking lot
-Behind an Elementary School
-On the internet (Ha)
-Bathroom/Shower in an all girls dorm
-Dorm room (but not mine or hers)

Umm yeah, thats all I can think of at the moment. I think I have a couple better ones... or not. Its 4am I dont remember to much right now.

D.

P.S. See Hol I post. ;)

Ha!
Back stairs at my parents place....couldn't make it to my room in time! Parents were in the living room a couple of metres away!!! added to the excitement!

Now, FreeFlyHol....do tell us!!!:)

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

On the couch, in the front room of my house in college. She was wearing a mini-skirt. My fly was open, but her skirt was covering us both, so it almost looked like she was just straddling me in a very friendly (but not that friendly) way.

My mother dropped by for an unannounced visit. Mom sat on the couch and talked to us for thirty minutes. We didn't move. Just sat there, me still in her, talking to my mother.

Eventually Mom left, and we did a hurried dismount.

I'm not sure if Mom clued in or not--I tend to think not, since my Mom is fairly cool, and probably would have excused herself earlier (to give us a chance to extricate ourselves) had she noticed.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

On the couch, in the front room of my house in college. She was wearing a mini-skirt. My fly was open, but her skirt was covering us both, so it almost looked like she was just straddling me in a very friendly (but not that friendly) way.

My mother dropped by for an unannounced visit. Mom sat on the couch and talked to us for thirty minutes. We didn't move. Just sat there, me still in her, talking to my mother.

Eventually Mom left, and we did a hurried dismount.

I'm not sure if Mom clued in or not--I tend to think not, since my Mom is fairly cool, and probably would have excused herself earlier (to give us a chance to extricate ourselves) had she noticed.

Holy crap!!! THat is probably the best one yet.

College. The back seat of a friends car while he was being issued a speeding ticket. We threw a jacket over her head and the cop asked "what's the matter with her?", "nothing officer, she's just had a bit too much to drink and needs to lay down".

Those were the days. :)
-
Jim

"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Too funny hadn't thought about this in a while.

1. The ladies bathroom of the Flying Tomato which wouldn't have been so bad, but the stall door didn't lock and it was during Fry St. Fair which meant that everyone and their mom was trying to use the bathroom. needless to say we got a standing ovation as we exited the bathroom. Oh yea we both worked there and heard about it for at least a year after.

2 Fry St Fair 3 years later. I'm on the third floor of our house watching a band frying hard and being really silly with a bro. I notice this young lady is getting real close to me (like right in my face). I don't know her from Adam but shes kinda cute so I flat out ask her if she wants to have sex. She says yes and were of to her apartment. On the way over I had to ask her name 3 different times(I'm serious I was frying real hard). We get to her apartment and slowly get down to business when I hear the front door open. She gets up and shuts her bedroom door I figure it's her roommate. the next sound I hear is BAM BAM BAM on the door followed by "fucking open the door bitch" from a pissed male voice. I put on my undies and pants real fast look for my shirt and shoes DOH there outside by the couch. I go to the door and their still arguing him "open the door bitch" her "no go away". Next thing I know theirs a foot coming thru the door which disappears followed quickly by a hand which opens the door. At this point in time I'm frying so hard that the situation is seeming very surreal and I have no idea what the situation is between these two but I'm beggining to suspect that this guy is her boyfriend. The door opens and I giggle right over this runts head I couldn't help it. He's like five foot nothing and he has a big french knife in his hand and is doing his best to look intimidating. I do my best not to laugh and ask him what his fucking problem is. He says "you need to leave now!". I think about spending a night in jail in my condition and don't think I would keep my sanity, so I walk past him there is some chick sitting on the couch crying. I grab my shirt and shoes and get the hell out of there. I had to tell myself that it was real the whole way back to the fair.

Rantoul - End of the active runway. Some guys on a golf cart caught some chick and I. Funny stuff.
THEN,
a week ago, at marana, i introduced myself to some guy, and he was like " A.T. Clinger??? You're the guy my friends and i caught screwing on the runway at rantoul!!!"
The moral of this story is that you can't get away with anything in this community. God I love this sport! :D

Crowded movie theater. Front row. Didn't get caught AFAIK.

Nuff said:ph34r:

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Ladies bathroom at a strip club. I went in first to make sure it was empty and when it was i snuck the guy in there. When we were done and walked out, one of the bouncers saw us but didn't say anything. I'm sure he knew though.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Caught? well once my brother walked in on me and a G/F when I was younger!

Not caught-(i think)
my freinds swimming pool while a FAMILY style party was going on

another friends car...while he was driving.( he knew I My Girl friend and I were having sex but we werent gonna stop!:o)

On a playgroung of a jr. high school( yes she was legal. and so was I ...barely)

there was a thing known as the valente fuckfests...but thats another chapter!

My photos

My Videos