ColdDuck

If you could have sex with anyone?

BTW you have a cute avatar!!!

You can thank Kris for that pic.He caught me in that one kinda candidly..I was goofing off laughing and such when he whipped out the camera.I'm sure there are a few more from the AOT boogie floating around here somewhere. *shrug*

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Why are most of the cute men gay,(im not)taken(free as can be) or assholes(im a nice guy)?
question is why do wemon get atracted to the men that beat the s&^t out of them?and treat them the same?

if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Hey! dont ruin my fantasy!:P:P:P

I'm sorry, but I cant help it if hes as queer as a three dollar bill! And I'm just plain tired of chicks talking about him.

If your all so hot and bothered by homos........give Christopher Lowell a try.:ph34r::P

Well,I'm flattered. I know Dove is probably highly sought after,but I'm not.So thanks for the compliment.:$

With a community as small and close-knit as this one, I'm sure you'll meet alot of us if you try.Especially if you make it to some of the big boogies like Eloy or WFFC.These people are really great.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I'm always more attracted to real people I know, than celebrities. I don't think there's a single celeb I would want to rock their world. There is, however, a couple of sky-guys who have caught my eye....but I'm a taken woman!

If I were single, though....I think Dove knows one such person on my to-do list:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.