ColdDuck

If you could have sex with anyone?

guess hes NEW at this![:/] that poor HAPPY bastard

Oh, yes. Quite new. I always thought that "bathe the kitty" was a chore. I learned it is a game too...:$ It is probably good that the Mistress keeps me in line, otherwise I would be so very bad. I remember the day that I asked "Do ya know how to use that whip or did it just come with the outfit?". The answer was enlightening. :$

Well, for me, I'm not attracted to women but I REALLY enjoy teasing the boys with them;). Nothing sexual...my girlfriends and I, growing up, would always spank each other or dance w/ each other, etc. to drive the boys wild...it's all about the sausages;) Despite all my teasing, though, I'm a one-man woman. I just like to flirt and have fun:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Well better get used to it. Cause it looks like you're about to become one of the most popular girls on dz.com (well you already are, just that you don't know that yet)
Great smile you have there

I doubt it'll go that far.This is all just fun and games anyway.Thanks for the compliment.:$:)
So...who wants to play once we all get to Eloy?:ph34r::ph34r:;);)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

He he he...yup, she is definitely a sex pot!

My guy friends used to ask me that question so many times, I finally had to think about it and she is the only one I would ever pick! (Question: "So, umm, Carrie, if you just HAD to pick a girl you'd make-out with/have sex with/play with, who would you choose?")

Ha ha ha....you sausages make me laugh!:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

So...who wants to play once we all get to Eloy

i just got my wide angle lens for my video camera today.....i'll video the game....i even have a tripod if ya want to let me play too......(not sure what i'm talkingabout but i don't care)