jumppilot01

Rantoul

don't rent...buy!!!! that's what i'm gona do when i get the money for one..... so nice to have a place to crash and not on the groud...pluss think of the parties in an rv..... or the gals/guys you could ring back there.....my rv will have just enough room for me so as i don't get generous and let other poeple crash there, and ruin things..lol.....

if I remember right, after all is said and done it costs more to rent/drive an RV to whereever than to hop on a plane and get a motel for the duration of a boogie. The shit ain't cheap in the long run.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Arano!

Any word on 2003 yet? Rantoul! Rantoul! Rantoul!

Hope they get it sorted out quicker than last year!

Not much yet...This is about the time the ball starts rolling. I'm still working on the new website as we speak. I got all the art work late - so slight delay.
From what I've heard, I made the final cut for the video...You'll know it when you see it...The only rodeo dive on the video...
-----
~~~Michael

True, but then there's the comfort of 'home' that you get to go back to each night. Don't get that with a hotel. I'm currently in the market for one and it would be stored at my parents place in IL during the time of year I don't need it.
-----
~~~Michael

Was that the rodeo with a certain female pulling off the back? If not, I heard that one made it too....

Yes...Famosa...BTW, she cracked her sternum on deployment. We should have had a clue when Lance the camera guy was head down trying to keep up with us... :S ouch...

Famous last words - "Hey, I've got a really cool idea"...

-----
~~~Michael

if I remember right, after all is said and done it costs more to rent/drive an RV to whereever than to hop on a plane and get a motel for the duration of a boogie. The shit ain't cheap in the long run.

You're right about that. PhillyKev looked into renting an RV for our trip to Rantoul last year. The rental, for I think 9 days, was going to run around $1500. They claimed it was suitable for 5 people, but I'm skeptical about how comfortable those 5 people would be. While flying with my tent, airmattress, pillow, etc.. was a pain in the ass it was a lot cheaper in the long run.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

While flying with my tent, airmattress, pillow, etc.. was a pain in the ass it was a lot cheaper in the long run.

Ahhh, see? Those of us who have an extremely difficult time making it to Eloy or Perris for the boogies....well....I've got a 5 hour drive to Rantoul, and i don't have to deal with Chicago traffic either.

There are advantages and disadvantages no matter where you live. Sub zero temps recently are a major dis, while summers are a major plus....
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Was that the rodeo with a certain female pulling off the back? If not, I heard that one made it too....

Yes...Famosa...BTW, she cracked her sternum on deployment. We should have had a clue when Lance the camera guy was head down trying to keep up with us... :S ouch...

Famous last words - "Hey, I've got a really cool idea"...

Famosa's famous words after landing.. "It sounded like a good idea at the time":S

It took me months to heal from that event. Gee, what a person has to do to make the WFFC DVD.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I have been talking to the crew about 2003. We are trying to come up with something "special" just for you. Is there anything you haven't done yet? Be as kinky as you want - we'll shoot the footage. We can wait 'til the last day so you won't miss any jumping while you recover.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.