SkymonkeyONE

a horrible day for my pet

Thats terrible. I hope your kitty pulls through and mekes a full recovery, thats really touching that she came back to you.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I got a call from the doc this morning. Kitty is doing OK. He has been eating and drinking and recovering, still with a catheter inserted and an IV. They are going to operate on his leg this afternoon or tomorrow. The doc seems confident that he is going to recover.

Chuck

Fantastic !!! So good to hear!

Pammi

Damn Chuckie, I'm sorry to hear that man... your 'kitty' and YOU will be in my thoughts.

It's amazing how a Pet can become such a wonderful part of your family, how you can have a very human/emotional connection with them. I don't know what I'd do if any of our animals came in like that (especially Judge - sorry Pam, you know I like him best :p~).... Kudos to you for handling it so well Chuck!

Blues man!

Merrick

We had a cat like that growing up. He was struck by a car, and then crawled back home. That was about 8 years ago, and he survived to be a normal cat again. A little more laid back, stays home a lot more, and has some permanant scarring, but you'd never know he wasn't like that before. Your cat will return, and be even closer to you for saving him.
Don't Confuse Me With My Own Words

I got a call from the doc this morning. Kitty is doing OK. He has been eating and drinking and recovering, still with a catheter inserted and an IV. They are going to operate on his leg this afternoon or tomorrow. The doc seems confident that he is going to recover.

That's relieving news!:)

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Cats are tough animals. A neighbour's cat got run over by a car a few years ago and he was terribly hurt..lost an eye, smashed legs, etc,etc. and he was back out hunting in no time at all. I think if he's made it this far he'll be good to go before you know it. Keep us posted.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Well, I brought Mr Kitty home today. He seems to be OK, but not really liking the whole "stay inside" deal. This ordeal, so far, has cost me 15 cents less than fifteen hundred bucks. It's all good. Kitty will be OK.

Thanks for the support. As I have to keep him contained for three months, hopefully he won't hurt himself.

Chuck

Well, I brought Mr Kitty home today. He seems to be OK, but not really liking the whole "stay inside" deal. This ordeal, so far, has cost me 15 cents less than fifteen hundred bucks. It's all good. Kitty will be OK.

Thanks for the support. As I have to keep him contained for three months, hopefully he won't hurt himself.

that's cool man. good to hear mr. kitty is ok.:)
and i'm sure that if he knew how much it would screw him up to go outside, he would understand why you have to keep him inside ;)

later

Three months!!!!!????
OMG! that's a lonnnnnnnnng recovery.
The poor little thing. He was in kitty hospital for ages! It's good to hear he's finally home. Give him a pat on the head for me!B|

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after