mouth

Good Vibes for my daughter....

Have her really check in with herself as to why she is Cheering in the first place. For example, she finds sheer joy in being excited. Then you as her Mom can help her be grounded in that "way of being," and examine what value there is in risking a tryout for the high school squad.

If she shows up for tryouts and gives it her best, totally coming from the place you grounded her in, that's how she will come across to those who are making the selections.

It's all about being clear, and about being positive!

B|

Arrive Safely

John

:)" If SHE can't do It,,,, it CAN'T be Done !!!!.
B|;)
Concentrate when your tryout starts,,,
Be sharp, and enthusiastic and smile,,, but with a quiet self confidence:ph34r:,,, and not a
"pretend smile",,, and when you're done... Grin!!!!!

If you need further reason to get that smile started.....think about
your Mom's Great Spaghetti Sauce dinners....:|:o:) jimmy

Just a quick update. There are 12 groups of 8 girls each trying out. There are 18 slots available for Junior Varsity. Ashley is in the 11th group so she most likely won't get through until 7 or so tonight. They will post the results around 9 tonight.

Trust me i'll let you guys know.

thanks for all your support.

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Remind here that they always save the best for last! Think of figure skating, right?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

BASTARDS...I am so ready to find out if she makes it. Nothing yet, but i'll let you know ASAP. I am so ready to find out if she makes it and will let you know when I do even if I am drunk.

--
Hot Mama

WAHOOO.....just found out she made it. Thank you so much foer the good vibes and hugs sent. You guys rock big time. THAK YOU. Hugs to al that responded.

I love ya'll,
Lisa and Ashley

--
Hot Mama

Hot diggity ding-dang! Tell her congrats from all of us. And have a great weekend jumping!!!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)