kevin922

FreeflyHol USPA Memorial Page.... Info Here.

So how much further to go til full page COLOR?
matt

We are $300.00 away from color, however that isn't figuring in we are sending flowers so bump that down $100, but that also isn't figuring in the mail in checks so bump it back up $100 (guesstimate), so we are about $300 away

:D

*cross post*
Holly's family was provided with a cd yesterday with all of the writings and phjotographs this community posted on her memorial page.
They were grateful and expressed how much easier all of the out pouring of love has made it for them.
Holly's parents have discussed with me an ash dive in the fall here at Skydive Arizona. I will keep you informed.
The memorial here in Arizona was beautiful, and now, all the heavens can bask in the light that is Holly. God we are all so lucky to have had such a gift....
Warm loving hugs to each and everyone of you.
B~Squared

And don't forget about the tree and plaque, if we are doing that. That will add some $$ to the total needed...

Ciels-
Michele

#1 priority is USPA page
#2 priority is flowers
#3 priority is the tree & plaque

because the flowers have to be sent now (not after we get enough $$) I am sending them with the hope that we still have enough for the USPA ad, if we don't i'll pay the remainder. After the USPA ad if we have $$ left over then we'll go to #3.

Thanks!

Kevin

Yup, that's the priority. I agree. As for #3, there may be some time to get the excess funds together, and we can do it when it's time. Parachutist is first - and should there not be enough $$, I'm sure all you'd need to do is ask...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

You're doing exactly the right thing. I've paypalled some (that is a word, isn't it?), if you're short, holler and I probably won't be the only person adding on.
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Holly's parents have discussed with me an ash dive in the fall here at Skydive Arizona

Maybe we can plant the tree and plaque at the same time. (that is if plan is to plant the tree at Eloy)
That way everyone can plan to make the trip out there for both including family

Therefore we'll have plenty of time to plan and collect more money for the tree

Nick D

The key to Immortality is- first living a life worth remembering”

Holly's parents have discussed with me an ash dive in the fall here at Skydive Arizona

Maybe we can plant the tree and plaque at the same time. (that is if plan is to plant the tree at Eloy)
That way everyone can plan to make the trip out there for both including family

Therefore we'll have plenty of time to plan and collect more money for the tree

Okay, the tree and plaque are paid for.. I've had someone approach me who has offered to pay for them entirely. Is there someone who can suggest the best way of handling this? What the plaque should consist of, etc? I think it was a good idea to do the planting / plaque dedication etc.. when holly's mother comes back...

Kevin

once its figured out i'll gladly help with the tree & plaque..no reason to make one person bear all the costs..holly was so free with her love & hugs its foolish to quible over green pieces of paper..

maybe we can get SDAZ to run a watering line to wherever the tree is..(no idea about the locations involved in this..) i'd gladly help dig if nessesary.

once its figured out i'll gladly help with the tree & plaque..no reason to make one person bear all the costs..holly was so free with her love & hugs its foolish to quible over green pieces of paper..

maybe we can get SDAZ to run a watering line to wherever the tree is..(no idea about the locations involved in this..) i'd gladly help dig if nessesary.

Yeah.. i think i might fly out to eloy for that. hopefully it will be during a time that is fiesable for that.

Kevin

Well, you don't want to attach the plaque to the tree because it will damage the tree, plus the tree would presumably grow out of it. Maybe a big rock at the base of the tree (that could be moved if needed) with the plaque embedded in it. Somthing simple like (in rememberance of...)...you probably want it made out of stainless steel or something that won't corrode. Anyway, that's the way I'd do it. I'll bet if you call a place that makes plaques/awards they have some good suggestions.

Kev, I'll help with the tree and plaque design...I sometimes do that stuff for work, so may be able to get our "connections" to do it close to cost. I agree with PhillyKev that we need to put it seperate from the tree, so as not to damage the growth of it.

Lemme know, I'll be happy to help however I can.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~