AggieDave

I'm done.

Texas? Whats so good about Texas?
Wings? They suck, get a real container.
Shiner tastes like Avgas.
Guns are for guys who can't fight, and glocks are for girls who can't get a man to fight for them.
Trucks are for nancy boys who can't afford a real vehicle, and who have to compensate for something.
Purple and pink gear is sexy.
What the hell does an Aggie know about Russian history anyways.
France has a great and noble military history.
Country music sounds like a cat pissing on an electric fence.
Any fool could have landed there, what was all the fuss about?
Packers aren't worth the money.
That hat doesn't suit you, neither did the beard.
Aggressive downsizing is good for the sport.
RSLs rock.

ROFLMAOPIMP.....touche, NacMac!!
Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Texas? Whats so good about Texas?
Wings? They suck, get a real container.
Shiner tastes like Avgas.
Guns are for guys who can't fight, and glocks are for girls who can't get a man to fight for them.
Trucks are for nancy boys who can't afford a real vehicle, and who have to compensate for something.
Purple and pink gear is sexy.
What the hell does an Aggie know about Russian history anyways.
France has a great and noble military history.
Country music sounds like a cat pissing on an electric fence.
Any fool could have landed there, what was all the fuss about?
Packers aren't worth the money.
That hat doesn't suit you, neither did the beard.
Aggressive downsizing is good for the sport.
RSLs rock.

OMG!! Scotishdave your such a .. hmm ... hmm... damn got nothing here!! Wanker! :P

I wonder what a ZP canopy looks like floating over a big bon fire? Might have to check it.. Hey Nac got a spare you can loan me? Ohhh wait I HAVE your spare!! LMAO!! Now what were you saying about Texas? You know I build a very large hot burning bonfire.. ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Haha first Clay and now Dave... One post whore at a time baby;)

Seriously though. naw never mind:P ~ Come back soon. I like your posts, but like what HH said above, just mind your own and you'll be left alone. Away from the drama and drama's mama:P

Cheers bra!! Maybe you should go muddin and run over Stanley's little encampment by the river...:ph34r: Punk owes me money.

I find it amazing that an 11 jump paranoid and a dude with a bad tude can run off someone who actually added value to so many threads. Andrew asked a valid question about crossports in the gear section but his response and attitude leaves something to be desired. I myself want to know as much as I can about the canopy that is saving my life on every jump I make. I lurked for a long time reading as much as I could when I started jumping again after a long layoff. The gear and jumping forms have changed quite a bit and I found your input and others on the site most valuable. Dont let a couple bad apples run you off. I gladly will take nuggets of knowledge when ever I can.

Amazon

"I find it amazing that an 11 jump paranoid and a dude with a bad tude can run off someone who actually added value to so many threads. "
True sister, True...
I never figured the Aggie for a quitter, I always thought he was a better man than that.

Is he back yet?

I shall taunt him till he returns.B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Maybe you should go muddin and run over Stanley's little encampment by the river...

NAH!!! Stanley might be a bitch, but he is my bitch. Nobody is running over Stanley's cardboard box!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Gee,,,quit whinning about stuff,,just go off and do whatever you need to do,,why do people let silly shit get to them,,,the problem is that e-mail carries no tone,,its unemotional and people read way to far into it,,what would normally be a little quip and a smile, turns some people violent ,cuz' they really don't know the tone of what ya meant sometimes' The best way to get the last word ( if you need to stoop that low) is just don't post,,and take a break.Yike's there's way too much quitting and threatning people,,i swear its my teenage daughter at the kitchen table with her friends....geezzzzz Be positive, ignore the negative and spread the love

Ok ya all can flame me now,,i gots a drink & i'm ready for the chicken shit ( duckin' down )

wally
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

I heard he was leaving dz.com, because he wanted to "come out" and was afraid to tell us.

It's okay Dave - be comfortable with who you really are.

I searched and read the posts in question - how can a big strapping boy from Texas be so thin-skinned? I'm sure there are some really great guys on here that can guide you down the path of exploring these suppressed feelings.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

I heard he was leaving dz.com, because he wanted to "come out" and was afraid to tell us.

It's okay Dave - be comfortable with who you really are.

I searched and read the posts in question - how can a big strapping boy from Texas be so thin-skinned? I'm sure there are some really great guys on here that can guide you down the path of exploring these suppressed feelings.

tough crowd haha;):)

Ok, Fuck all of yall, I'll cut my vacation short!

:P

I can say, though, it was nice to step away for a couple days and cool off. Normally I am pretty thick skinned, I don't let people bother me, but some how some things that had happened and said over the course of a few weeks added up to piss me off enough for me to walk away for a bit.

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Ok, Fuck all of yall, I'll cut my vacation short!

all of yall? i thought it was all y'all. oh well, i guess that's the kind of grammar you get from a texan with a college ejumakashun. ;)
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001