Michele

How hard is it...

So how hard is it?

I mean, it's a long day, I'm very tired. I've got a ton (yes, a ton!!!) of housework to do. Just came in from the office, and received a package there from two DZ.com'mers...

So I sit here, crying, because I can't believe how blessed I am. Really, truly blessed. Not only do I skydive, dance through the sky and flirt with clouds, I get to play with friends in the same sky. And this place, DZ.com, man, this place has brought me so much....and makes me really understand how generous skydivers are.

I'm so distracted right now, too. Dinner's been ready for about 10 minutes, and I've been sitting here, staring at the blank screen.

So, I'm tired, I'm crying, and I wonder just how long I can sit here...

typing with tears dripping

cats crawling in and out of my lap

they're sniffing

wondering what Mom is wigging about

wondering what Mom is wearing, for pete's sake

Smoke curling from the ashtray, ice cubes clinking in the highball glass

and I sit here...........

How hard is it to tell someone you've never met that they have the largest most generous heart a lady could've ever imagined? Impossible

How hard is it to thank someone from the bottom of your heart and the tip of your soul? Impossible

How hard is it to tell someone how large the difference is that they've just made in your life, really and truly is? Impossible

How hard is it to share the fullness of spirit? Impossible

How hard is it to communicate how amazed am I that I am the recipient of this incredible gift? Impossible

Simply impossible. Literally impossible. Utterly, totally impossible.

So, as I sit here, in my new-to-me purple and green container which was given me by Jack and Lynn Ceman (jceman ), I wonder how, just how, I can effectively communicate my heartfelt and deepest appreciation and most inarticulate thanks....

The only thing which I can think of to say is

~~I love you two more than I can say. And thanks...for everything~~

Hugs, bluest ciels, and lots of love-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

That's wonderful. Really and truly wonderful.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Don't have a digital, Viking...nor a scanner. But maybe someone can take a snap of "Barney" (a clue to the color, Arthur!) and post it if I bring him to the DZ this weekend....which of course I will...

Jack and Lynn, you are amazing people.....and words don't begin to touch how I feel right now....

Wendy, yes, truly wonderful.

Bobsled, a case will be brought to the DZ and shared around. And when I finally meet Jack and Lynn, Guiness for him and wine for her....as much as they can hold...

Ciels-
Michele

Eddy,

it's hard to find the right words for this, amazing

Know what? You're totally, absolutely exactly right. I don't know what to say. And that is a rarity for me...

Jess, I am striking! Picture Norma Rae with a huge grin wearing an empty container and jumping up and down......;)

Ciels-
Michele

Jack and Lynn, you are amazing people.....and words don't begin to touch how I feel right now....

Jack and Lynn are truly wonderful souls and I count myself lucky to have met them at the WFFC last year. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to seeing them there again in 90 days.

Michele, enjoy your new toy!!! Mucho hugs and congrats!
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Jack.. and The Lovely Mother Lynn... 90 days till I get to enjoy their company again. I can't wait! They are the good people that make DZ's great!

Michele... WFFC would be a great time to meet them and express your thanks. And make a jump with them too ;)

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

what kind of reserve would fit in there........

Lisa? Jack?

Viking, I will be out on Saturday, my b'day...can't be there on Sunday, though. I am sure someone will get a photo of "Barney", though, and get it up here somehow...

Kris, they are soooooooooooo special. I swear, it's amazing, and incredible, and wholly touching. I still, hours later, don't know what to say (even though I'm talking alot...)

Jan, thanks, darlin....but no-where near deserving of this kind of gift. I feel like a million bucks, though. And honestly, I can't stop grinning. Know how hard it is to eat pasta and sauce while grinning like a chesire cat? Or drink a toast to Jack and Lynn? Stuff just drips down!

Michele... WFFC would be a great time to meet them and express your thanks. And make a jump with them too

And that, Eric, is something I dearly want to do. And buy them some beer. And hug them. Hard. And grin, grin, grin....

Wowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Ciels-
Michele

when I finally meet Jack and Lynn, Guiness for him and wine for her....as much as they can hold...

Um, Michele, you haven't met Jack yet, right?

It may be cheaper for you to pay for the rig! ;)

Congrats on the container! Jack and Lynn are a couple of the coolest people I have met! (Sorry Jack, I missed the 'eyes run again. Looking for some to overnight you anyway).
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I still can't quite wrap my head around it.....still sitting here grinning...and giggling...

So everyone who knows the Cemans, and jumps with them, please, the next time you see them, go wrap your arms around them, hug them hard, and tell them "thanks"... and if you don't know them, find someone who does and get introduced. And then hug them!

And yes, IceBreaker, I will enjoy jumping all the more for their generosity...
Ciels-
Michele