craichead

HOT Tent Sex!

You go girl!!! I'm all about the tent sex! Ask anyone within a 4 tent radius in Eloy!

I was more of a bunkhouse girl. B|

well i don't know but some people at the holiday boogie were getting it on lol bunkhouse or not. but hey as cold as it was at eloy, i would have curled up with someone too if i could have. oh freaks i can't wait, but up there it's the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you hear from the tents after the 'female toy party"

hahah anyone need any extra batteries?
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

b) when doing it during the day in your tent. be sure your friends don't take the poles out, take off the rain tarp and then leave you naked under the mesh... looked like they had a really hard time finding their clothes hahah

oh the holiday boogie was a blast

Too bad you didn't stay longer, I'm sure you would have had more HOT Tent sex stories to tell about other people!

You go girl!!! I'm all about the tent sex! Ask anyone within a 4 tent radius in Eloy

now i'm really glad i gave you guys that air matress.. i don't think i would of wanted it back now:P.....lol....... the queen i got from tequilagirl is much beter anyways......

- the Porter or Otter (sometimes I miss the old Twin Beech., if served us well ;) ).

Hmm, I think the Porter would be better since it has carpet...

Right, Erica?!?! ;)

-P
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

Hmm, I think the Porter would be better since it has carpet...

Right, Erica?!?!

Hehe, sounds like i'm not the only skychicky that got jiggy in an airplane over the weekend. Rock on!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You just make it quick. Very quick. That way the heat won't bother you, and you can leave the tent zipped up if you want to. Presuming that you care whether people who are lonely enough are actually bothering to come and peer through the window of your tent.

I mean, with DZ sex, all you really want is to get off as soon as possible :)

-----------------------------------------------
Bum's the word!

***Hmm, I think the Porter would be better since it has carpet...

Right, Erica?!?!

Hehe, sounds like i'm not the only skychicky that got jiggy in an airplane over the weekend. Rock on!!

nope... guess I owe beer for that one - FINALLY!! But, jeez.... carpeting would have been a huge help, where was the porter anyway? Hope it's there this weekend :)

Hey, Criachead.... you & AndyMan.... stay away from the door next time!:o

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

why bother with a tent when the skyvan is just a few hundred feet away?:).. Just remember. bring a blanket cuz that floor is rough.. ;)

So this brings up something that I thought about this weekend.... what if you did decide to use the skyvan or other aircraft, and someone beat you to it ? Would you wait around and then use it then, or junp in and grab some floor space and get at it ? What if you got caught ?? Do tell...please. ;)

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I dunno, ask Criachead & Andyman :P.

Personally though, I'd wait around the bonfire till they showed back up... or go bang on the side of the plane & see what happens. Or just go at it beside the plane (weather & plane tie-down local depending)

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

what if you did decide to use the skyvan or other aircraft, and someone beat you to it ?

:D :D :D

Well...okay, AndyMan and I DID discover Erica and her honey in the Otter when we decided on a whim to try it out. We quickly closed the door and ran away laughing our asses off. We contemplated waiting around the Otter for our turn, but we decided to go back to the fire and hung around until we spotted Erica and her man.

Later in the night, we were idly chatting with Erica and her BF, who mentioned that the Otter was occupied by yet another couple, so all four of us went to the Otter to see if we could scare the crap out of them...it didn't turn out as we hoped since the guy was just outside the door taking a piss.

I think I'm going to make a sign to hang on the Otter/Porter door to indicate when the aircraft is occupied during, er...non-skydiving use. :P

-P
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

*** it's sweltering, you're horny and you want to have sex in your tent. ...and have people looking in on you

The right way to enjoy maximum flowing fluids without the worry is to find out who the peeping tom is. If it’s a female under 200lbs by all means invite her in & get busy. If its a bunch of guys give them $20 & tell them your beer order for the night & what ever else you will be needing for the evening. Maybe even tell them to get you a container of baby wipes. I find these useful when cleaning off after hot, sticky, smelly, give everything you've got sex when showers & the ocean are not easily accessible:P
How can you go back when you don't know why you're here

we just got back from moab and camped every night in the desert-and it gets hot out there.............and the "nasty" can be done in a very hot tent but it has to be quick, very quick! and about the noise at night, well, we got smiles and frowns from our camping neighbors!:P

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"