CrazyIvan

How low do you usually pull?

3.5k, only because thats student pull level, and I respect the wisdom in this case. I wouldnt have a problem pulling as low as 2k, depending on what canopy I'm under.

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

2500' AGL. Hard Deck: 1500' AGL. Hop-N-Pop 2000' AGL clear & pull from the step. lowest ever pulled 1900' AGL, i lost altitude awareness on a 4 way RW dive and turned at 4000' AGL instead of 4500' as planned, turned and burned at 4000' AGL and dumped at 1900' AGL, thank goodness it opened o.k.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Used to pull around 4, now I pull around 3.5-3. I can pull a little lower than that if I need to, but I'd rather not. 81 jumps.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

several times lately, 11k;)B|
normally, by 3K, I like being in the saddle by 2700. been lower a lot lower, like pulled at 2600 with a not really nice opening, landing in a small field between a house, a barn, pile of brush and a cow, not comfy with that, it wasn't really fun either. all because I saw someone above me when I rolled when on a tracking dive.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

between 2.5 and 3k most of the time; 2 to 2.5 for bigger RW, and according to instructions (i.e. at 2) for big ways.

I like a fastish and consistently-opening canopy to make those comfortable altitudes.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Just wondering...

I pull at 3K.

oPen at vs. pull at-
At large boogie ie. WFFC pull=2,000 to 2,500(max)
Home dz 3,000 to 3,500(pull)