CrazyIvan

How low do you usually pull?

I would have said 3500 or so, but I'm not used to the long snivel of my Spectre yet. So, 4k-ish

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

I was pulling at 2.5 from jump 50 to like 120 because that was where most of the guys I was jumping with were pulling at. (or at least that's what I thought since we were breaking off at 3.5) Then someone smacked me on the head and made me actually LOOK at my alti and SEE the red line. Now I pull at 3.5 almost always. No reason to pull any lower since my canopy usually takes 800 feet to open :o

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

On a regular freefly or RW dive 3000 unless it is a big way that calls for a lower pull. On a hop and pop I'll pull right off the step at 2000.

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

Consistently 4k! I let everyone know and if there is an issue we work it out before jump run. I like being higher than most on the load, I also like to take my time visualizing my landing patter and playing with my wings. A few times I have adjusted lower to make life easier for those around me, I have no problems with that.

.:skip

I have gone as low as 1800' to avoid some poor-tracking fool once, but I prefer 3K, particularly since I jump a canopy that will routinely take 800' to open and has taken over 1000' more than once (but's it's SOOOO soft :)
Iceman
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash