Deuce

Skybaby needs your vibes.

Hey, Sandi?

Sit back and feel the love coming your way from all over the globe. [I]All over the globe, dear one.

And just to make sure the Avenue of Vibes is complete, here's some from Burbank...

Sending all the prayers and love your way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~VIBES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel it? Are you smiling yet? Good!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Moola healing thoughts your way, skybaby!
I know what it's like to have your jaw wired shut and be sedated for awhile...what a hell of a way to try and lose weight! :S

Seriously, heal fast and return with the vigor I see listed here as your trait. We'll all be pulling for you!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Hey Sandi!

A little Jett love coming your way. We've got your pic up in the car and the car-house sending you lots of love each time we look at it.

I just asked Jett what she wanted to say here. What would she say if she could talk to you on the phone... She says, "I love you." and "Please come back."

Lot's lof love from her mommy too. We'll be seeing you soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Got an update from Shannon, who saw Sandi's parents last night as they were leaving the hospital. She's stable and alert.

She's scheduled for her next surgery next Thursday, and may remain in the ICU until then. The delay is necessary to let the swelling go down.

Keith has posted this in the Northern California Skydivers net: don't attempt to visit Sandi. Her folks have asked that we let her rest. I burglarized my way in to that ICU to see Carrol when he was laid up, but it was selfish on my part. She should be out in the regular ward soon enough.

I haven't been able to talk with my wife about this one yet. Sandi is about THE LAST person I would expect to be associated with an accident. That's usually my job. "What this time, Divot?"B|

Prayers and good vibes from me and my girls.

I talked to De Bar tonight to see how he was doing, He's doing better and managed to get some food and a small amount of sleep. Even in times such as these, one needs to take care of themselves. Chris is a Rock, and just a plain ole loving caring individual.

Any way, he shared the info that's written 2 posts up and also, some other news. They are sedating Sandi pretty heavily cuz she is mad, wants less drugs and wants to go home and would like nothing more than to remove any tubes and such and get out of there. I can't say as I blame her.

Personally I take that in one form or another, as a good thing. It sounds like she's very strong, strong willed and wants to get on with her bad self.

As we send all our good vibes out to Sandi, remember the family and friends and signifacant others that are directly involved and doing there best to help her cope. It's an emotionally draining event to watch a loved one in pain and suffering.

Any way, days later this hits home more than before. There have been some very powerfull emails being sent out to an email list that many of us Nor_cal folks are subscribed to.

The skydiving family is an amazing social gathering. It can very much be a celebration of life... and of course, an obsession...

Give some one a hug and tell em you love them. I must quote just a small part of an email from Gravitygirl......

" Don't compromise when giving gear advise. Teach the best you can EVERY time. Live and love this community that has become home. And yes, Keep living life full throttle!"

Get well Sandi...There is a lot of love, from a lot of people, being sent your way.

Good night.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto