Deuce

Skybaby needs your vibes.

Just an update, Sandi is scheduled for surgery this morning around 8am so she's probably in surgery right now. It's scheduled to go for 8 or so hours.

Saw her last night thanks to Chris and she looked good although she was "sleeping" deeply.

I miss you Sandi. :( See you in a few days :)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Hello all....Its me....Sandi....
Well, I've been out of the hospital now for just about three weeks, I've been staying with Chris who is taking the best care of me and making sure I'm doing what I should to get better, and things are starting to feel better. How could they not with all the love and support of you guys...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH...
My jaw is still wired shut (for another three weeks) I managed to fracture and/or break all the bones in my face. I now have five new plates to hold them all together. The swelling is just now starting to come down. I still have a long way to go, but I'm off to a good start. When I get some more energy...I'll post some more...
Thanks again to all of you...
Love....Sandi (Skybaby)

My jaw is still wired shut (for another three weeks)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh...so you can still drink beer. Everything will be OK.

Hell, she could probably still give you a BJ, as it is supposedly the same size as a straw. ;)

Get well, Skybaby! I hate reading about requests for vibes, but I fullfill them and wish people to get well quick. :)

she could probably still give you a BJ, as it is supposedly the same size as a straw
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey....if she is feeling up to it.....who am I to argue?

That is between you, her and the sheep. If you all are consenting, get busy. :)

I'm glad to hear that you are doing better, Sandi. I was at the American Boogie and in the NorCal area for the first time shortly after your accident occured. There was so much concern for you from everyone there, it brought a lump to my throught. Everyone should be so lucky to have so many friends and supporters as you have. That says a lot about the kind of person that you are. I hope you heal quickly and can get back into the sky soon. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon