PhreeZone

The dreaded WFFC post...

Ok, took me long enough to figure out work schedules what with getting a new job, and making sure I'd have any money at all to jump. But now it's fer sure... I will be there! Superman flies to Rantoul once again! Huzzah!

Marc a.k.a. Mullet a.k.a. "Your RW suit hurts my eyes"

I'm there with you Lew. We'll let the guys do all the hard work. I told Michael my great idea for getting water. Let's see if he listens.

Michael, it's nearing departure time. This is fair warning, if you are traveling on I-80, be advised. Watch out for a white van!

Michael, keep you cell phone on!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

if you are traveling on I-80, be advised. Watch out for a white van!

and be advised in a week from now if you see a green elantra turn and go the other direction.... saltlake city to rantoul...almost nonstop!!!!!!!! woo hoo wffc her i come!!!!!

Hey, anybody got any extra RV space? I'll trade gas money/beer/jump tickets/etc for crash space, just so I don't have to explain to TSA why I have a huge freakin tent in my carryon bag.... ;)
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

I don't have to explain to TSA why I have a huge freakin tent in my carryon bag

don't worry, i couldn't think how they could link that to something dangerous... but the flight atendans might get a little mad if in the middle of the flight ya stat pitching your tent while staring at them......

POSTING FROM RANTOUL!!!! well guys and gals im here in Rantoul and been put to work.....Well DZ.Com tent has beeen moved UP to #4. I got first word for the main lady (as you all can guess who) she decided to move the "party" people closer to manifest and the "less-party" people away from manifest. I am already throughly drunk and representing Raeford style....all the beer is gone!!!!! Cant wait t osee you all here!! WFFC 03....hope you dont hit a 2 hour traffic jam like i did.

Gimp
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

As it turns out, I'll be doing my 500th at Rantoul :)

Something fun out of a tailgate maybe? I'd love to have a bunch of dz.comers on it! (should be on Friday the 1st)

I won't be arriving until likely Saturday, so have fun on your 500th without me. But I do look forward to meeting the infamous Heather. ;)

By the way, there's a chance that I will be doing my 400th near the end of the convention (assuming my body holds up to the rigors of jumping and packing and how could I forget from the alcohol poisoning and lack of sleep). :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

As it turns out, I'll be doing my 500th at Rantoul :)

Something fun out of a tailgate maybe? I'd love to have a bunch of dz.comers on it!

I think it's time for another inflatable caterpillar jump!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Heather... I'm doing my 600th a lot sooner then I thought I was going to be doing it at WFFC... I'm at like 594 or so right now so Friday/Saturday. B|

I'm looking to do either a 10 point 6 way or a 6 point 10 way. You need to plan something like that too!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I'm here...The Jolly Roger is up...DaGimp is here...The ool will be laid out shortly...Have to convince the fire dept to fill it up for me tonight...Margarita Monday Warmup is on tonight...
WooHoo!!!
-----
~~~Michael

so, is there a "final" list of attendees?

Well for some stupid reason i got it in my head that i didn't wanna go anymore, but a chat with a good freind convinced me to go. :)

so, is there a "final" list of attendees?

Well for some stupid reason i got it in my head that i didn't wanna go anymore, but a chat with a good freind convinced me to go. :)

If you don't show, I'm making that hour and a half or so drive, handcuffing you, and forcing you to spend the week with me.

:o
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

If you don't show, I'm making that hour and a half or so drive, handcuffing you, and forcing you to spend the week with me.

That makes it even more tempting to not show...but after talking to my pal skydekker, he made me realize how stupid i would be if i didn't show. So ya'll need to buy him a jump ticket to show your appreciation for having me there. :D

Alright ya'll. Newbie wanting to make it to first WFFC. Where is Rantoul and once I get into Illinios, how do I get there? And most importantly, where is the dz.com tent going to be...near the beer tent?

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it.
- Voltaire