PhreeZone

The dreaded WFFC post...

Thanks Rob. In fact, thanks everyone! This kind of thing really lifts the spirits, even as low as mine were.

I'm trying to figure out if I can make it. Wnigi, 250+ tongue, 3 or 4 thousand gross.

If I can make it, it will still be the 31st when I get there. Pop up in tow, parked close to the DZ.com tent (good stagger distance to the pass out zone).

Yes, I will pack for jump tix, by the way. What do ya'll jump? I can packa Sabre to snivel so just let me know what ya want.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Bring the pain and your extra liver, cause once you flock you'll never be a skydiving rock again.Come get your bird on with the :ph34r: crew.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I'd let you pack for me on one condition!! You pay for my reserve repacks :P lol

j/k

Rhino

Actually, I do cover reserve repacks due to packing error mals.

I do not cover the cost of parts though. Toss your handles or forget to follow your freebag, that's outta your pocket.

I'm a rigger in training, so I can't do the repacks, but I'm sure Sunshine would give me a decent deal. ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

SHIT....just one more week and im on the road

One more week? I just found out from the message board I'll be there mid week this week and not next like i expected...

from WFFC message board:

WEB CREW ARRIVES MID WEEK

Thanks Beth. Where's my trailer?

One more week? I just found out from the message board I'll be there mid week this week and not next like i expected...

from WFFC message board:

Just because you're being punished doesn't mean I have to get there early. Sorry, I have to stick to my plan and I'll see you on the 30th.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

from WFFC message board:

HEY! SO I'M A LITTLE PUMPED! JUST SHOW UP, HURRY UP AND SHOW UP!! I SPENT THE WHOLE WEEKEND IN RANTOUL WITH JUST A COUPLE OF SKYDIVERS THERE. I NEED ABOUT 4,500 MORE OF YOU GUYS TO SHOW UP AND KEEP ME COMPANY
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE 'RAVE' THAT MIRAGE SYSTEMS IS THROWING FOR US!! heh heh

What does Mirage have to do with dz.com?? I mean why would they throw a party for .commers?

Because B2 told them to;)

GOSH, IF IT WERE JUST THAT SIMPLE!! IF IT WERE ONLY TRUE THAT I HAD THAT KIND OF POWER. DOES THAT MEAN IF I SAY 'OPIE, YOU HAVE TO PARTY WITH ME!' YOU WILL?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

GOSH, IF IT WERE JUST THAT SIMPLE!! IF IT WERE ONLY TRUE THAT I HAD THAT KIND OF POWER. DOES THAT MEAN IF I SAY 'OPIE, YOU HAVE TO PARTY WITH ME!' YOU WILL?

Screw Opie, i'll come party with you!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE 'RAVE' THAT MIRAGE SYSTEMS IS THROWING FOR US!! heh heh

What does Mirage have to do with dz.com?? I mean why would they throw a party for .commers?

Because B2 told them to;)

ill be there this weekend...hope yall are ready, i know i am
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas