skydiverbrian

I passed!

Yay, me! After a year of living hell, 7-day-a-week, more than I ever wanted to know bullshit, Paramedic school is finally over. And I passed, too! Made 2 celebratory skydives today and I'm headed to Summerfest next week. Life is great! :)

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

Yay, me! After a year of living hell, 7-day-a-week, more than I ever wanted to know bullshit, Paramedic school is finally over. And I passed, too! Made 2 celebratory skydives today and I'm headed to Summerfest next week. Life is great! :)

Congratulations! I'd give ya a prize, but you are too far away.

I let them pay for school, so I gotta stay another year.

Not a bad deal at all. A good friend of mine was an enlisted guy in the Air Force. Got out...let them pay him while he went to nursing school and then went back in with a comission as a 2nd Lt. Hell of a lot more future in that than dropping bombs on things...:D

It feels really good to be done, but somehow, anticlimactic. It'll be good to have a skill that's needed pretty much anywhere I go.

You say that now but wait until it's just you and aemt and you have no back up coming and you're so scared that you could'nt squeeze a pin up your ass from being so scared.
But just remeber no matter how bad the call is,always remember ABC.And as I was taught,use the KISS principal.As in Keep It Simple Stupid.It works great.The simpler you keep things the easier it goes.
BTW does your service have the yradition of branding new patches in?