fundgh

Farting in the plane- Do you...

Oh yea, you are in trouble. A fine selection of cured meats, onions, garlic, and tequilla will be consumed before our next encounter! Lets see, that would be Monterey, right? Oh yea, as a reminder, they do go ALL the way to 15,000 AGL. As an added bonus, feel free to come spend Friday night in our spare room!

As an added bonus, feel free to come spend Friday night in our spare room!

Do we have to share a bathroom? :S I may have to stay in Tad's van or get a room of my own. :)About the plane rides...remember that I DON'T have to be on the same loads (pun intended) as you, buddie! Furthermore, what makes you think that I won't just go to 18,000 and use the oxygen masks...

By the way, POOR HALEY!!! She'll be punished the most through this ordeal. [:/]
(Thinking of Ronnie's gaseous revenge and silently shrieking...) :o:S[:/]

see guys (and ladies, who never have to fart, but just in case hell freezes over;)), the trick is when you absolutely have to fart, do it silent, then when everybody starts looking around, point to the person whos sleeping or got their eyes closed... :ph34r:

Its worked for me plenty of times. (hopes the KSUPC guys don't read this ;))

MB 3528, RB 1182

Ok, at this point, this thread is hysterical…
Last night, my boyfriend and I were talking about what it would be like on the ride to altitude if the plane was filled with girlie whuffo women (sort of, but not quite) like me.
This is how I would envision this situation...
If one of these girls had gas, she would try to be polite and not manifest until she was done in the ladies room…even if it meant noooo jumps ever!
If she still had gas on the way to altitude, she would hold it indefinitely, even if it meant passing out in the plane.
If she couldn’t hold it on the plane, it would certainly be understood that she was “sick” (no questions asked) and needed to get to the door NOW!
At this point, the other ladies would create a little path, like the parting of the Red Sea, for her to get to the door, which they all would help to open together.
The ladies would then look the other way and “be there” for her after she was done getting the demons out of her system.
They would then help to comfort the offender by braiding her hair or complimenting her new shoes/boobs/whatever. (They may even share their “I once had gas, too.” stories.)
If the gas was still haunting the unlucky lady, she would open the door and silently fling her wretched body from the plane in hopes of having sacrificed herself for the good of the load.
The remaining ladies would quietly discuss amongst themselves ways that she could improve her diet as to be better prepared for next time.

Those are little pieces of pooh pooh in your nose!

Cheers, like I needed to be reminded of that first thing in the morning. ;)

If you find a DZ where they have some kind of policy regarding flatulants let the other anti-fart jumpers know, maybe you can have a fart-free boogie there!

Woo - I'd go for that. :P Or perhaps theres a money making opportunity in selling oxygen masks for the rides up?

like hell they don't we once had to throw one girl out at 3500ft.
It was so bad the pilot gave us the option throw her out or i'm taking it back down.
and the door was off at the time.

Yes you know who i'm talking about Janet.:)

Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed.
Michael Pritchard.

Hey everybody, We need to get all of Dropzone.com to start Hasseling "MyOwnWay" about her farting problem. You think gals never fart?? HA!!
We were hasseling her and blaming her for a stink her Boyfriend left in the plane, about drove her up the wall.

if you run into her in a forum, sniff around, look at her, and shake your head. :)sds
=========Shaun ==========

The offender was truly impressive...like a machine.

...and he changed note four times!

edited to add: one of the longest relationships I had was with a gal who (maybe 6 weeks in?) sat in the passenger seat next to me on the way home from El Torito and said "Honey, we can fart in front of each other can't we?" and promptly let one go. I remember laughing and laughing. True love! Ah, mem'ries.
AMDG

The old veterans are the worst. Have one in my club that rips really foul ones, so nasty that people start retching.

And he just sits there with a big grin on his face.

Of course the other old timers respond in kind.

Once I've built up enough experience, I shall with pleasure join this exclusive club. Until then, I'll do the 'ew' face and point when my own expanding gas finds a way out B|

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

we have a couple of vetran arse trumpets at our DZ, I try to hold of if there are punter onboard but if it's just us guys, F**k EM:P:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

This is the reason for the little bottle of Pina Colada Spray in the leg pocket of my jumpsuit....

More people need a little bottle to carry to altitude with them.. one sniff of ass gas.. and a little squirt of ASS BE GONE will clear the air for all;)

Amazon