fundgh

Farting in the plane- Do you...

I do have the courtesy to crack the door if I am sitting near it though.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

I'm still wondering why I don't get more dates....:D

Maybe I haven't had enough jumps. I have only eleven, but know darn well I haven't as the loads include ladies. It's fucking killing me, but so far so good.

I had that attitude, also, when I first began to date my wife. I swore that I would never, never, never fart in front of her. Dating was freakin miserable as the change in diet that often accompanies dating, was screwing me up. I couldn't wait to get into my car and haul ass away from her place.

Anyway, that changed one night while spending the night with her (I'm a sinner so what LOL). Here we were butt-ass naked in a deep sleep and my system starts to have a mind of its own. As I was sleeping - ass against her stomach and her left arm over top of me - my ass exploded - so loud and long it woke the both of us up. I played it cool and pretended I was still asleep - I hear nothing from her, but she was giggling underneath her breath as I felt it from her body.

The next morning, she told me what happened and I couldn't hold a straight face and laughed my ass off and told her my version. Anyway, that was the first fart of many in the presence of my wife.

Maybe one day, something will similarly "ms?" happen in the plane, but it hasn't yet. :P

Edited........my grammer is lacking LOL.

I know you can do it. I'm sure if a penis got too close to your butt you could figure out a way to defy physics and make this happen.

ROFLMAO!:D:D:D *wipes away tears*

Girl that is SO true! If most guys know theres another guy behind them, you couldn't pry their butt apart with a crowbar and the jaws of life. But for some reason they just can't do that when it comes to sharing their bodily functions.:S

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

why put myself through that kind of discomfort because one girl gets dry heaves! Its not that people can't hold it, I can and usually do, as long as it doesn't hurt, when my stomach starts inflating and my eyes are bulging out (usually around 13000 ft) I let er go. Sorry...that is the way it is. I know that 1-15 other people on the load are doing the same thing.
...FUN FOR ALL!

and besides, you gotta be relaxed when you exit the plane if you want to perform best (at least I know I do). When you relax, things can happen. Although it's not that bad if the door is already open- let out a 'farewell fart' and jump.

I find that a good fart helps launch a 4-way out the door. Not only that but it insures that you get lots of separation from the other groups. ;)

T.S.S # 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To dream great dreams is itself an act of daring. -Eric Shipton & Bill Tilman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a very bad man, guilty on all counts. Many times I have fouled the cabin with my sweet essence. Even in the dead of winter in a cramped Cessna with the heater blowin' have I torched comrades in air. However, a note to my victims. Justice was served on a wintery Nebraska night.

I was at a Japanese steakhouse with my boy Drake. I had just gorged myself with steak, chicken and shrimp and was filled to the brim. Drake looks at me with the dreadful squinty-face and says "Dad, I gotta poop". So, I take him into the bathroom and sit him down and he fires off the first salvo. Whoa, that takes care of most of the oxygen in the place. I say "Okay buddy, are ya done?" he answers "No Dad, some are stuck" He then looks at his belly and says "Bad Poops, get out!" So I am realin' from the fumes, there is no escape and he gets me laughin and suckin air. I think we spent 15 minutes in there, without air. Whew, the wonders of parenthood.

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

Claim it and rate it. Ya gotta claim it if it's yours.

you get a 10 if the pilot leaves the plane.B|

And what's this "women don't" stuff. I've known women, and been on teams with some, that put me to shame.

BSBD
Larry
Member of 8way team "Stink Fist"

I laugh, and laugh a lot. So far I've made a jumper cry due to a fart and have forced the door open...:P

You must have one powerful ass , I have never made anyone cry because of my farts .:P

This is by far the funniest thread Ive ever read. Im at work reading this, and by this one I accidentally busted out laughing so hard people were looking over and wondering what the hell was going on.:D:D:D:D