bbarnhouse

Eloy Boogie Info

Of course he will!!!

I don't think I'll be there until Friday but I guess we haven't talked about it yet. My Mom will be here and I'm going to get her a tandem and then get her seriously drunk before she has to go back to Minnesota on Saturday. She is totally awesome... the more the merrier! :ph34r:

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I have been jumping but not my ass off. The weather has been somewhat shitty. I have been jumping and having some fun. I don't have a phone as of now. I consider that a luxury item I don't need. If you are looking for me call Chuck and he will get a hold of me.

Duece Bigalow, wazzup man?:P

I posted this in the Events room but thought it may get more views here.

I have reserved a room and a ride from the airport to the hotel.

I have one double bed left that I am willing to split with one or two people if you don't mind spliting the bed with someone, your call. Your cut will be based on the number of people who go in on the room. 4 people means 15 bucks a night.

I will be arriving in Phoenix around 11:44 local time on the 25th, if you will be coming in close to that time and want to go in on the ride to the hotel or just get close to the DZ, let me know. I can wait if you come in a little bit later. I have room for 4 more people. If I can get 4 more people that would break the ride cost down to $7.50 per person.

If your interested please E-mail me or PM me with your arrival information and a cell # if you have one

PS: my bed mate wanted me to make sure that the others in the room know they will not be jumping her bones(male or female) unless she consents first
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

OK,

So I've been watching the airfares steadily go up in price for the last 2 weeks. I am trying to figure out how I can come out for all the nig noggery. I just thin that $400+ for airfare from Atlanta is way too high. Any suggestions on bargain airfare??????

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

Hell, it's only $290 round trip for me, both non stop flights.

The money isn't the problem. The problem is trying to come up with a valid reason to not be with my wife and kids at that time... [:/]

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

ducky.....drive dude.. ya coud do it in 2 days easy!!! find someone to go with and it cuts the dricving and gas down by half... hell if ya had another person ya could go nonstop!!!! if ya make it i got a jump ticket waiting on ya.......

Drive????? sheesh that would mean driving across the state of Texas, NEVER AGAIN!!>:(>:(

I just think that the airlines are bit proud of the fares right now is all.

kwak

Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

Drive????? sheesh that would mean driving across the state of Texas, NEVER AGAIN!!

Dude, we aint that bad, I promise. It could be a hell of a lot worst, you could be made to drive across Oklahoma! :P

(Why did you not like the drive across Texas? Because it takes nearly a full day or for some other reason?)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Texas is the only state you can switch drivers in at the border, fall asleep and wake up hours later still in Texas..

Ive done it like 6 times now..twice by myself..those drives SUCKED....