redtwiga

If you could live anywhere in the world

On a house boat

Mmmm -- can I come live with you? You'll need a crew, right?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

There is a small island off the coast of Mexico called Cozumel. Its south of cancun and out to sea about 12-15 miles. The west coast of Cozumel is basically uninhabited with the greatest ocean views and beautiful sandy beaches. The people are great and the weather is better.
Id gladly live there.

There is a small island off the coast of Mexico called Cozumel. Its south of cancun and out to sea about 12-15 miles. The west coast of Cozumel is basically uninhabited with the greatest ocean views and beautiful sandy beaches. The people are great and the weather is better.
Id gladly live there.

Is there a dropzone? Do they need a beer wench?
;)

Deland, FL

Great dropzone, great people around, wind tunnel nearby, guess that's why I'm moving there.

I guess that part about "and Skymama jumps there" is just understood. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i wanna live in colorado.... soo bad. soon enough!

So, what's keeping you? Yes, Colorado is a very nice place to live. There is so much to do here. Gotta love the winters, that's the time to hit the slopes.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

i wanna live in colorado.... soo bad. soon enough!

So, what's keeping you? Yes, Colorado is a very nice place to live. There is so much to do here. Gotta love the winters, that's the time to hit the slopes.

school is keeping me. once i graduate i want to find a job out there and get my move on. i would just loce it... and i also love the slopes... ah

I have the Place and its called Marthasville Missouri, My friends parents own about 400 Acres with a 12 acre lake stocked with Bass, Bluegill and catfish, it sits in a valley and is totally secluded. Wildlife is abundant here such as Deer, Wild Turkey, Beavers etc.. All i need is a half a million and its mine.

Blue Skies
KAI

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Yes, Colorado is a very nice place to live. There is so much to do here.

You're supposed to be telling these fine folks what a horrible place Colorado is (to keep more people from moving here). But since she's a skydiver (and god knows we need more female skydivers here), maybe I'll cut you some slack. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Yes, Colorado is a very nice place to live. There is so much to do here.

You're supposed to be telling these fine folks what a horrible place Colorado is (to keep more people from moving here). But since she's a skydiver (and god knows we need more female skydivers here), maybe I'll cut you some slack. ;)

gee thanks canuck, after all we've been through?

gee thanks canuck, after all we've been through?

Geez ... did I sleep through something again? :S

Seriously, if you get a chance, come on out and visit us here in this hell hole of a state we call Colorado. But pack a lot of stuff as you may not want to leave. B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

It's a toss up between:

a) in a van down by the river.
b) in a house on top of El Cap with an elevator up from my parking space at the bottom. (I won't ever be needing it to go down.)
c) on an undiscovered (by modern man) island in the south pacific with my tribe of indigenous people who worship me and call me "He who comes from the sky, my most exalted holiness." They will gather my daily fruits, wash my feet and will always generously welcome the honor of my deflowering of their virginal daughters.

Hmmmmm, a, b or c????? hard choices....:D

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Costa Rica, hands down the most beautiful place in central/south America/ plenty of diversity in the environment, good surfing/beaches, beautiful rain forest, warm friendly people, excellent weather, good stable economy, low cost of living. It's all good..PURA VIDA;)

Edited to add: Also becasue I could pretty much take over that country whenever I wanted to with help from a few friends. Some times it's good to be King:D;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

If you like warmth then FLorida.

The only thing we do not have is Mountains. Although with MOuntains there is usually cold as some point.

In Florida you can do many different things and all of it is relatively close by. There is Skydiving (Several Turbine DZ'S to choose from), The Beach, Theme Parks, Water Parks, Scuba, Springs. The Bahamas are very close and easy to charter a boat to. Cruises day only or extended ones. All kinds of sports. Did I mention it rarely gets cold? :)

O.K. Thayt is my opinion. If I need to Snow ski I can visit.

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

...But we don't live anywhere near Perfect, so that's why there is TEXAS!

Because Texas is obviously far from perfect? ;)

On the contrary...it's as close as you could ever, ever, ever, possibly get...

Some say that there is Heaven, and just below it you have Texas....the ONLY way you know you are in Texas, is cuz it's not hot in Heaven.;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun