Push

Your favorite band

hard rock/metal: Dream Theater, Metallica (old albums), Iron Maiden

the new stuff: everything from Dn'B, tech/house, chillout, (goa)trance....

i'm a bit ashamed of me liking the Croatian folk stuff, especially the so called "tamburaške skupine"... they play on those small instruments that resemble guitars, but they are a lot smaller :$

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

Who could ever narrow it down to just one band? That would take me years to figure out. I can't help but classify Stevie Nicks & Fleetwood Mac along with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers as two of my "all time" favorites. But there are too many good bands out there now to even come close for me to narrowing it down to just one.

By the way, I have to agree with you about Enigma. That group is really good to listen to. In fact, I think I just might have to pop some in the CD Rom as we speak.

Ah yes this is a really good one. I forgot the name of it but the CD is all Blue. Enigma is ALL GOOD.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Hey JTVal,

I'm with ya for Johnny Lang (sp.?). I don't have any of his music (yet) but I have listened to him. My friend Sammy used to listen to him a lot. One day he asked me how old I thought Johnny Lang was from listening to his voice. I was like, hmmmm 40? Sammy was like, he is like 16 years old or something. I was blown away. What a talented guy! So I would have to support your vote for Johnny Lang. B|
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Okay, here's my list of must haves that shall always be loaded into my iPod. But if I only had to chose one band to listen to from here out it would have to be a toss up between Nine Inch Nails and Tori Amos.:)
The Beatles
Alanis Morissette
Art of Noise
Björk
Bob Marley
Chameleons UK
Coldplay
The Cure
Dead Milkmen
Def Leppard
Delerium
Depeche Mode
Dream Theatre
Evanessence
Filter
Front 242
Goo Goo Dolls
G. Love & Special Sauce
Green Day
Jane's Addiction
Juliana Hatfield
Kittie
Kruder & Dorfmeister
Lenny Kravitz
Liz Phair
Luscious Jackson
Marilyn Manson
Massive Attack
Me First and the Gimme Gimme's
Ministry
NIN
Nirvana
OMD
Orbital
Pantera
Pet Shop Boys
Poe
The Ramones
REM
Siouxsie & the Banshees
Sir Mix-A-Lot
The Smiths
Snoop Dogg
Sublime
Thievery Corporation
Tori Amos
Tribe Called Quest
U2
Van Halen
Veruca Salt
Weezer
Wilco
XTC
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Man, i thought nobody would name Red hot chili peppers!
My favorites!
+ Pearl Jam, Stone temple pilots, Smashing pumpkins, zwan, mighty mighty bosstones.

Weezer definitely rules, as does GARBAGE!
Chemical brothers are in the league, too.

And the all time highs: The B EAST EEE BOOOYS!

For chilling i advise the completed series of "Cafe del Mar" as well as "Spacenight". Perfect for chilling out of a nice day with a cool beer at hand!
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

hey keely,

wanna know something really cool:

trent reznor actually did a tandem at our dropzone (gold coast skydivers). it was the day before or after his birthday, and one of his friends in new orleans took him to our dropzone as a gift. he is shorter than i imagined. very quiet & humble. he didn't show any type of emotions on the way to altitude, but when it was time to exit and we shook his hand for a good jump ~ he had a huge smile on his face. funny how skydiving can have an impact on one of the greatest artists in music. B|

my boyfriend and i would totally agree with you: the downward spiral & further down the spiral ~ such beautiful compostition.... i love love love NIN. yaaaay!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I heard a song on the radio the other day..I sat in my truck and listened to it, I liked it so much I started the truck back up and bought the cd.
The song was :The Scientist" by Coldplay..
I haven't heard that song before..
Since I play guitar and playing around with the keyboard I like them cause it seems simple and possibly some songs I wouldn't mind singing myself!
(when I'm drunk!) har har