lewmonst

I finally got an apartment!

jsut thought I'd share. thanks to everyone who offered and helped me...
Maybe I'm picky, maybe it just really is hard to find a decent place around here. As I was driving around calling numbers posted in front of buildings, i aparently missed a "Right Turn Only" sign and went straight. I got pulled over and the cop asked what's up. I gave him my Ohio drivers license and told him the car was a rental, and he asked if i had a current address, and in saying No, that's what I'm doing is driving around looking for an apartment... I was calling the number on that building on the corner. And he says, oh, you don't want to live there, there are lots of problems there. So I say, "thanks that's good to know, got any suggestions?" and he suggested going south further... and because of his suggestion, i did, and i drove by a place and ended up getting it. FINALLY!
some things happen for a reason. oh yeah, and he only gave me a warning for not turning in the turn lane. thank goodness.

ok, that's all i have to say about that.
peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

Congratulations...er...wait, you moved to California? Cool. Anyway, what town? See you around. ;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

good to hear babe!! i hope all is well with your leg and cajones and te move and all! see you at bridge day? i got the doc's ok to start jumping again, so im goin next weekend and borrowing amandas rig.... my infininty will be about 3 or 4 more weeks>:( talk to ya soon hun!

and he only gave me a warning for not turning in the turn lane. thank goodness

You only got a warning cause you're so cute;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Cops are a great resource when trying to find a place to live. :D I had to find a place in Cleveland in ONE day. I hate this place and can't wait till April when my lease is up.

I understand your pain....I lived in that area for a year for work - moved away about 3 years ago. I still spend too much time up there for work(we're based at Cuyahoga County airport over in Richmond Heights). At least you have a cool DZ nearby. Jumping at Aerohio?

Mike

my infininty will be about 3 or 4 more weeks talk to ya soon hun!

I was standing in Velocity Sports yesterday where they put mine back together and got my repack.... Today its starting to rain....Seattle weather is finally turning to RAIN... so they will be staying indoors more....;)

Amazon

Where did you end up?
I started running again and I thought about you guys every time I saw a for rent aign in old town.
PM me for my cell or get it from someone at Elsinore if you need help getting settled-I take a truckload of stuff from Elsinore back to Pasadena every weekend so I'm still in moving mode.

And I habe BOXES if anyone needs em.

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....