pegasus

Boobs vs A new rig

Okay, I put some thought into this, and most people don't take my advice, so I won't be offended if you don't either.

Get whatever will make you the happiest. However, I don't know if getting bigger boobs would make anyone happier. Just a few points to consider:
1) Guys are designed to like what is proportional. If your waist is bigger/smaller than .7 times the size of your boobs, you will not be as attractive. (My boobs are definitely too small based on that proportion.) Kate Moss and Marilyn Monroe both had that magical .7 number as their proportions. Kate Moss wouldn't have been as attractive with bigger boobs (she would look "funny") and neither would've Marilyn. Some guys like small women. Some guys like big women. That's personal preference. They all like proportional women, though. (Just ask sex guru Desmond.)
2) Take it from someone who used to have big boobs...guys like them no matter what size they are. I actually like having smaller boobs better since it doesn't hurt to sleep without a bra, and it doesn't hurt to jog anymore.
3) If you think there's even a slight chance you want kids in the future, fake boobs can potentially hinder breast feeding.
4) A $10 water bra from Target will get you the same effect as a $3000 boob job.
5) Skydiving guys think that girls with rigs are hotter than girls with boobs :D
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

5) Skydiving guys think that girls with rigs are hotter than girls with boobs :D

And Girls with a Rig and Big boobs are even better;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

My mother's breasts (at 62) do not really "sag" like they should, so that may be genetics, too...(It's a little eeerie, though.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
When guys are 14, they all know some teacher, or friends mom, who is 33 and hot. Fake boobs could create a new weird kind of scenario. They will stay perky for longer than nature intended. "Man, look at the boobs on that lunch room lady..." ewwwww...

BLAH!!! Don't be gross. My mom's breasts are completely real and on the smallish side. My grandmother's are huge and also real. I was just saying that my mother is quite lucky to not have to worry about sagging. She still has not sagged. I hope that this is a genetic thing that will get passed down to me. If not, who cares, anyway. I will be old.

I agree about how strange old ladies with fake breasts will look some day. Btw, how many "lunch ladies" do YOU know that have fake breasts? What were you thinking when you wrote that sentence? :S

Pegasus, I still say get the rig!!! :)

One thing to consider - if you get implants they have to be replaced every 10-12 years (or sooner for someone very active). Do you really want to have surgery that often? And if you look at pics of boob-jobs gone wrong you will most definitely be thankful for the natural beauty that you have. I researched this same subject earlier this summer and even went to a consultation visit. I tried on all the different sizes and though they kinda looked hot, they did NOT look like me. I already have a lot of fun with my little boobies and they fit my body and personality. Besides, I LOVE to sleep on my belly and I most certainly don't want to take 4-6 weeks off of skydiving for them to heal.

In general, guys just love boobies of all sizes. If you are happy and comfortable in your body the way it is, that is FAR more sexy than any surgical alteration will ever be. :)
dove
President - Itty Bitty Titty Committee

Fall in dove.

Rig! Even if you had the smallest boobs in the world I would still like those better than a big sack of plastic. Squeezing silicone, blergh:)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

In general, guys just love boobies of all sizes. If you are happy and comfortable in your body the way it is, that is FAR more sexy than any surgical alteration will ever be. :)

Dove, you speak with great knowledge and insight. ;)

Yup, one on the left, one on the right. Just like I like them.

If a woman is comfortable with her body and her sexuality, that is more attractive to me than anything. And that goes for whether she's large, small, short, tall, whatever. Personality goes a lot further than looks with me.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™