freakyflygirl

How much $$$$ have you held before?

So my boss comes to me today and asks me to run an "emergency deposit" to the bank. I grabbed the pouch walked a few blocks to the bank, not really giving much thought to what exactly was in there. Walked past several questionable people, smoking, the pouch just under my arm. When I got to the counter, gave the deposits to the teller......almost $7 mil in deposits (checks, not cash [:/])
First I was kinda freaked that I had so "carelessly" carried that much $$$ on the street, then it dawned on me my how much I was getting paid :P. Does he know how many jumps that could buy??????? How many rigs?????? Too bad it wasn't cash I would ran off and bought everyone I know a new rig!!! :P

I think it's time to to ask for a raise....lol :ph34r:

B|

Man that's a lot of trust. I couldn't trust my wife with that much money LOL. I would defienetly (sp) say it's time for a raise
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

Well if you ever get that chance to do it again and run with the money I want a BASE rig that looks just like a backpack and it has to be made with no metal...I know it can be done...and inside I want a 280 ACE, the ACE has to be light pink and in ot pink it has to say "Princess" thank you so very very much!!! I love you!
Kathryn

Well if you ever get that chance to do it again and run with the money I want a BASE rig that looks just like a backpack and it has to be made with no metal...I know it can be done...and inside I want a 280 ACE, the ACE has to be light pink and in ot pink it has to say "Princess" thank you so very very much!!! I love you!
Kathryn

LMAO!!!! Consider your order put in ;)

Best I can do is about 180 thousand of 20s. I worked IT in a bank, and every now and then the manager needed an observer for counting the cash.

(I was a bonded employee because I was responsible for locking the building at the end of the day, so I got to go in the vault :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

think the larges i ever held was 10k in cash that my boss at the time said hey, how much ya think this is and tossed it to me..... i held it and said a lot...lol... i was like 15 at the time... that would of bought be a lot of pot then...lol......now' i'd be happy to have it to pay off my car and buy a new racer witha new reserve!!!

Largest check written to me was for close to 5 million for the sale of some land I owned in north Scottsdale . The most cash I have ever carried was close to 325,000 that I took to a car dealer that had a car I wanted , the other guy was financing and I had cash so I won . The car was a 360 F-1 .

Me, not much.

BUT...

I'm sure Spectre230 has handled tens of millions in cash, all the time. Probably on secret black ops jumping duffel bags of cash out of 747's in HALO jumps over insurgent rebels we were funding at the time, before fighting his way out to his secret helicopter that he flew out low and fast over hostile territory using nightvision goggles.

;)

Was involved in a seizure of drug money that totaled about $300,000 in small bills. I carried half of it to the bank with another guy to have it counted. It filled four large trash bags. It would have been easy to take some.:) The guys we seized it from didn't even know how much money was there.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

I used to work the window on the USS Yellowstone's post office doing money orders. Both the other tellers were out sick and I had to work payday by myself. I can still remember the amount of close out - $493,762.29. I had to count it like 6 times to make sure it was right.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, I didn't hold the bills in my hand exactly....but I had a briefcase for about 12 hours with a bit over $600k in it. It was for the sale of an airplane(this was the final payment, he had already paid a 50% deposit), and the buyer was told he needed to pay for the aircraft with certified funds when I delivered it.....so he brought cash.. :S I was pretty nervous the whole time, and kept my Glock in a shoulder holster until I handed it over to the boss the next morning.

Mike

I helped our cash vault cart away $600K in cash and change.

Single largest check I've held was like $68 mil and bank deposits of about $215 mil in checks

sadly none of it mine:(

$50,000 in cash, in two suitcases, for two days.

No, it wasn't mine.

No, it wasn't legal.

No, I didn't sleep a wink for 48 hours. ;)

It was hardly worth the $200 I made for holding it....and, looking back, probably one of the dumbest things I've ever done. I *think* I've gotten smarter in the last 20 years.

Don