Jimbo

How come you're not out skydiving?

Gusts to 25 from 15 as of 8am are a little too squirrelly for my tastes and I can only jump one day this weekend. So, I'm a year older today and, pathetically, in the office post-whoring and praying tomorrow'll be better. >:( At least, it's getting cloudy. :S

Edit: It's pouring!

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Damn winds. 17mph gusts. and I'm on student status.

Only got one jump in Friday because of the same problem. I don't have my A yet (very close now) so I couldn't jump. As of today, 1st I have to go to work, 2nd NASTY weather (cold front coming in):(

Winds & clouds...but tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous.

Still chillin' at the DZ anyway. I haven't been able to make a jump in 5 weeks since my last mal. So I had better get to go up this weekend.

My reserve is packed, I have a sweet Sabre2 to check out as an option for a second BM-only rig...now I just need sky. sigh.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

hehe... that one's easy.

$$$

I only get paid enough to do one AFF jump per weekend. I could've done two this weekend, but then I wouldn't be able to jump at all next weekend. Two weeks between levels 6 and 7 sounded like a lot of time to me, so I just try to space things out evenly. The longer I go between jumps, the more door anxiety I have, so its better for me to jump once a week rather than two jumps one week and zero jumps the next.

Why Am i Not out Jumping?!?!! Because the Dropzone is Fucking Closed Today!!! >:(>:(
I usually go to my Second Home Dropzone about an hour away when this Happens, but I can't afford the Gas this weekend. [:/] Rats, I'm just sitting here looking at blue skies and calm winds.
=========Shaun ==========