alanab

Weekend Numbers: 10/24-10/26

0 - 1
Completly Crappy Weekend. My boss decided that we would spend this weekend completly repainting the entire office and redoing our network. All day Saturday, all day sunday. I snuck out for one jump sunday morning, and that should carry me over until Thursday!
=========Shaun ==========

0:20?:lots

My weekend actually started last Monday when i headed up to Skydive Aggieland for my tandem course. All day monday in classroom stuff. Tuesday was more classroom and one jump, solo on a tandem rig, damn that took forever to get down.:D Wednesday we jumped all day. Did some tandems, rode as passenger a few times and got in a sunset h&p with aggiedave and a few others.B| I feel quite sure in saying that dave will be soon purchasing a crossfireII in the very near future. I also saw dave in an icarus shirt that i wish i never saw:P Thursday we finished up the tandem course jumps and jumped with tspillers on his 2700 jump. Congrats toddB| Aggieland has the coolest people i have ever met. Finished up the jumping on Saturday back at my home dz with a ff jump and coach dive.
Beer for everything, first tandem, first four-way launched out of a cessna, first time hitting 212mph not on my head:D(drogueless tandem) and i'm sure many many more.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

It doesn't surprise me that Val can be violent at times. I hope you kicked her back. I generally don't hold with hitting women, but there are times to make exceptions.

Well, Don, I tried to start a fight with him, because I know you would pay big money to get video of Eric crying, but unfortunately, he ran off on the golf cart. My drunk ass that hasn't jogged in a month couldn't keep up :(

Keep instigating a fight, though! I'll get Eric to cry for you someday!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Whores! Quit talking about me!

The fact that I am wayyyyyyy better than you has nothing to do with my absence. I am egalitarian in my inherent superiority.

egalitarian
e·gal·i·tar·i·an adj.
Affirming, promoting, or characterized by belief in equal political, economic, social, and civil rights for all people.

=====

WTF does that have to do with using inappropriatly large words to insult people???
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Timmae. If you deconstruct the (admittedly probably too complex for the layman) sentence, it means this:

"I don't consider myself too good for talkback, even though I am better than all y'all."

Now quit dogpiling on me you bad people! :ph34r:
Skydiving is for cool people only

0:6:3
Went to Wissota with Indyz and about 18 others from SkyKnights, and we basically took the place over.

Hats off the folks at Wissota! These guys gave us the warmest welcome, and showed us the best time. Who says a DZ can't rock without a tubine??

Missed the camper on the pumpkin toss by about 30 feet.

Multi-Cessna loads ROCK!

Wissota people know how to party like rock stars. We loaded up the Gang Green bus Saturday night and proceded to terrorize about six different bars. Took me all day Sunday to recover, hence the reletively low jump number.

Made a bunch of very cool new friends, and will be back again many times to party with these folks!

Sarah made a bunch of cash packing this weekend, too.

I really needed a weekend like this!

1289:4:2

1289 is the combined total of 860 miles driven and 429 pictures taken (digital cameras are so nice). Was up with indyz and dumpster at Skydive Wissota, great group of people up there.

Only got to make 4 jumps over the weekend because a family event got in the way of saturday.

Beer is owed for first formation load and I guess one more for a new dz.

Had a really good time despite missing one day for borring responsibilities.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Well I didn't get to make my 100th jump but I did get to make 3. One hop n pop with a great accuracy landing on Saturday. Then on Sunday the winds were gusting up to 28mph, but I still went to jump twice, had some great landings on both jumps, but the last jump the wind gusted up and knocked me over so I chopped my main so I wouldn't get dragged through the desert. (and I do not have a RSL or those of you flamers) However, I wa glad I chopped my main, not only to not get dragged, but also I learned why my canopy flies slightly to the right. It was hooked up wrong to my risers, yeah I know better now, but I really did just think that my lines were just old, since it is a used canopy I bought. Any ways, I found out that the lines were not set right and so they were fixed, and now I know better than to just assume that because I had a rigger look it over that doesn't mean that it is perfect to jump, next time I will double check it. I did not get my 100th jump in this weekend, but maybe next weekend. However, I did have an awesome time.

6 jumps, 3 on friday and 3 on Sat.
1 kick ass pumpkin chunkin contest out of the King Air. (you should have seen it go through the roof of the bathhouse!!) :o
and I cant even count the drinks we had, but jello shots flowed like at WFFC and we chisled away at to kegs on Sat night along /w some Rodriguez initiations.
whew! Im still feeling that party!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

7 jumps! 4 on friday and 3 on saturday.
3 out of the 4 on fri,i got to watch an old timer get back into the swing of things,and do some flailing.then1 out of the 3 on saturday,i talked a bunch of freaks into following me out the door,14 miles away from the dz. Boy, i had no idea where the hell i was.What a bunch of freaks! lol. had a freakin blast though. Thanx to all for going along with me and maikng it an awesome cross country. Sorry mark and john.I guess i lucked out being able to jump a bigger canopy.
Then sat night i dropped my pants!(thank god i wore the long shirt) i hate to scare the new girl away on her first party at sgc!

Watch out where the huskies go,and don't you eat that yellow snow!~ZAPPA

:P : 1 : 0

got a sunset hop n pop on sat and then spent the rest of the weekend with my someone special... fun weekend....... next weekend should rock... i got jump tix and my birdman suit all ready!!!! gona try and get the whole barrel roll thing down pat....