gerryfuss

So How old are you?

I am curious to know why whenever someone posts you shout its been done before HERE!! :S

I would have put a few links but I couldnt be arsed.

Let the people speak, not everyone is chained to their desks and reads ever single thread. I miss weeks at a time sometimes. [:/]

Sorry, I have to agree with what Mikemc said about you always shouting out that it's been posted before. Think about it, there are new members signing on every day that haven't read all the post that you have read. Also, those new people just joining Dropzone.com may want to post as to what their age is. I too miss days at a time here, I'm not chained to my computer and actually get out and have a life.
As for me and my age, I'm not telling. ;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

If you are curious try the SEARCH POSTS options, you'll find results like these, tons of them. :)

But that long long ago.. ages are higher now, people are new... some of us aren't on 2x7 what fun would it be if we could only review old posts...

(keep em coming ivan ;) )
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I have walked around on ROCKS that are younger than me;)

Oh did I mention I was once a Geology major and have stood on the Dome IN Mt St Helens??? Sucks when you melt brand new vibram soles on very newly formed rocks.

Jeanne

oh mighty one.......I kiss thy feet - (and sneek a peak for phenocrysts)

Blue Skies,
Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real