sunshine

Convince Phreezone to come to the Eloy Boogie

Pfffft!

Thats it... we're canceling our tickets....

Ok...besides Karen and that guy who follows her around, you're the one person I want to meet! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

yup phree should come to eloy!!!!!! hell i'll even let him stay in my rv if he wants to..... he shuld come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on eric you know you want to........... everybody cool will be in eloy over christmas!!!!

Yeah even Skreamer is going and he is going to spot the night jumps!... You have to come, so you can get a free trip to Vegas...

:D:D:D:D:D:D

You have to walk back, tho....:)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

I need to see if I still am employed at that point. If so, I might be able to swing the trip... I'll know more at Thanksgiving.

And Remi I know the only reason you want me there is since I've got Nylon Crack™ that fits you :(

Sunshine, mail me my tapes so I can kill you and not have to attend your will reading to get them back. :ph34r:
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Sunshine, mail me my tapes so I can kill you and not have to attend your will reading to get them back.

I start a thread so everyone can tell you how much they love you and want you in eloy and i get threatend with violence!! Where's the love man?! :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

C'mon Phree, you're the 1 person I really want to meet! ;)

(Think that will work, Sunny?)

I am devestated.:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

We love ya buddy! come on down. You need this! remember that wingsuits will be going off. And it will be more laid back than rantoul.
You need the WS divergence from your TM drudgery remember? To keep you fresh.

Besides sunshine is going to rape you sump'n fierce, with video even!

C'mon Eric! If all else fails, just come to TX and road trip to Eloy with me. I'm still on the fence about going also b/c its a 17hr drive and I don't want to make the drive alone.If I can't find a few stow-aways to join me, then I'm not going either.:( Not that I should be going anyway since I'm not jumping.[:/]

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

C'mon Eric! If all else fails, just come to TX and road trip to Eloy with me. I'm still on the fence about going also b/c its a 17hr drive and I don't want to make the drive alone.If I can't find a few stow-aways to join me, then I'm not going either.:( Not that I should be going anyway since I'm not jumping.[:/]

What she said. Then we can all caravan together. Moody, if you only want to drive part way let me know. I am leaving from San Antonio on the 25th.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

If I go,I can't leave til the morning of the 26th.:( Buncha family stuff/tradition and I would be burned at the stake or disowned if I skip out on them.:S I don't mind driving or taking my truck.I just don't want to do it alone in case of an emergency or if I get tired of driving etc...not to mention its just not safe for a young female to travel alone (I don't trust anyone) and my family would have a cow worrying about me on the road alone.Plus it'd just be nice to have a travel buddy.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."