sunshine

How did you start your day?

My day started when i woke up in an airplane. I was only wearing one of my boots, but later found the other one in the parking lot. Had to wait about 5 hours for the person that had my car keys and purse in his car to come get me and bring me home. Ended up being 6 hours late for work. I'm pretty sure i had fun last night though. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

When I hear stories like this Sunnyone it makes me think you're the most bitchinist chick in the world

When i was telling the full story to my co-workers when i finally got to work, they said it should be a movie of the week. :P

Well, i must say that that is a heck of a way to start the day sunshine! Yay You! and since you've asked, mine started with jim waking me up,so i could drive him to pick up a lawnmower.Not like its a bad thing,just funny. He got surgery on his shoulder last week and isn't able to do alot of things right now,especially drive a stick.Lee took his keys and then realized that she didnt have to,cause he couldnt drive it if he had too.lol
You coming to the xmas party this year? Hope to see ya there.
p.s. theres a good chance that we will have an otter here for the winter,so if you head out here, bring some hardcore with ya and we'll do some jumpin.:)

Watch out where the huskies go,and don't you eat that yellow snow!~ZAPPA

Sounds interesting... please expound!

I started my day w/ a nap from 4:30 AM to 6:00 AM & now I wanna go take another much longer nap, but it's hump day, so I gotta go.....

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

How did you start your day?

By going back to bed.

It was too early when I woke up, I hurt too much, and I, too, had a late night. Unfortunately, it was at the City Council meeting and not in a plane...and I have no-one who'd take my boot off, abscond with my purse, or make me late for work anyway.

So yeah, Sunnyone, sounds like you had it far better than me.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Sunny it is better you didn't take the job over here. I would fall in love with ya! You rock! Just the kinda girl to take home to mom!

You can still fall in love with me, really it's ok. :)

I woke up to a backrub, coffee, and breakfast

can you trade me lifes??? the person that would help me do this is all the way in ohio.....

and how did i start my day.... woken up to sunshine telling me she had a very nteresting night and she wishes she knew why she had only one boot on....lol.... then the day just got shity as i had to go to the state tax office to register my car and found that because i didn't have the paper saying i wasn't a utah resident i would have to pay an extra 100 bucks.. nedless to say i didn't get my plates but i'm going back tommorow and getting em for 100 bucks less!!!

When I hear stories like this Sunnyone it makes me think you're the most bitchinist chick in the world

that she is (when she hasn't had way to much to drink) she be one of my bestes friends..... she so cool!!!!