rugburn

Skydiving Related Songs

Hahaha...awesome. Nice flyin. I love watching the view you had there. Seeing all those people on the same plane of view. My favorite part is when the guy in the middle (I'm sure there's a word for that...sorry), deploys. It's neat seeing him 'fly up' out of the crowd.

Nice filmin, and congrats on your achievement.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

I reckon Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Chile would be an awsome song for a BASE video.

WELL ILL STAND UP NEXT TO A MOUNTAIN, AND ILL CHOP IT DOWN WITH THE EDGE OF MY HAND.

Kid with Man Head-Blue Skies.

Any Incubus or Dave Matthews!!!!

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

Nooooooooooo you can't be a Paul Oakenfold and an Incubus fan!! :o

He totally destroyed Are You In when he remixed it. He essentially removed all the great things about the song then released it, sad thing is that it was actually more successful than when Incubus released it. Grrrr it makea me sooo maaaad. >:( :S

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Parachute Woman - The Rolling Stones
The Wheel - Grateful Dead
Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones
Let the Good Times Roll - The Cars

I'm AMAZED nobody's mentioned "Don't Fear the Reaper". Back in the seventies that song was a HUGE drop zone hit - especially at Elsinore.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

My favorite song to listen to on the way to the drop zone was AC/DC's Thunderstruck. I'd get so fired up and not pay attention to how fast I was going. Got a lot of my speeding tickets that way too.:D

Joe Satriani's Surfing With The Alien, Crushing Day, and Ice 9 were all great songs too.

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Butthole Surfers: Electriclarryland: "Pepper":

"...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pourin' like an avalanche, commin' down the mountain..."

"Fanfare for the common man" often plays through my head as I walk to the otter... here's a rather crappy midi of it: Fanfare-midi
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

Guster "Parachute"

i second that... it's sorta a melo song but i like it.... not sure what t's actually about though as i never have tried to disect the lyrics yet...... if you are trying to find i it is off thier first album from 94 i think....