GARYC24

Company Bonus check

This is my first year here.
They just passed out our weekly check, and additional bonus check (- taxes)
I got a check for $14.29 ! (out of $25)
Merry Christmas!

More than i'm getting as well, but they should have just given you nothing - 14.29 is a slap in the face..

More than i'm getting as well, but they should have just given you nothing - 14.29 is a slap in the face..

Its a jump! Or a dinner, A music CD, or flowers for the sig other.

They could hand out pink slips.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

$14.29 US......thats better than my $17.80 Can voucher for a turkey[:/]....did I mention ...we have our xmass party in january:S

I cant complain though....come april its profit sharing time and they more than make up for the crappy turkey voucher:)

Oh, yeah????

Well, guess what! I'm going to be the coolest chick at the convention this year! Everyone is gonna want to be MY friend. Why?

My employer just dropped off my paycheck to me AND, get this...

A Christmas Present!!!!

Even better than a check for $14, I got....

Ta-Da!

My very own Tek Systems cooler/cup holder with a RADIO installed! That's right! It's a stylin' royal blue and black with big white letters that say "Tek Systems."

So when you see me at Rantoul this year, you'll know who I am.... and you TOO will want to be MY friend!

B|B|B|

:P

Oh. I'm not complaining, by any means.
The guy behind me his 1st year he got $2.50.
We're all in good moods today. I like working here!
It's a tool company, I work in QA Tester. I test ALL KINDS of stuff..today I have a whole bunch of casters(wheels) to test, then I have to build a pedal go-cart, then test a 156 piece tool box set!
[email]
I'm gonna used the $ to mail my mothers present to her!

we dont' get bonuses either. we get a nice holiday party with free food (pay for alcohol). ON our annual anniversary we get our annual raises and a polo shirt. Yay. I get small bonuses for taking on interns and doing after hours memorial services, etc. NOt much though!

__

At least it's not a grocery store gift certificate for a turkey. . .lol.

That would cover my gas to the DZ and a pack job. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I get a bonus check every year at x-mas, after 4 years with the company it should be about $50. The boss also sends out a small gift to everyone for every holiday through out the year. Personally I would rather have the cash.;) The gifts are so cheesy the only thing I can use them for is target practice when I goto the gun range.:ph34r:

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.
Pelt Head #3

My boner, er I mean bonus is I get double time and a half for working X-mas day, and eve!

My buddy called me on Tuesday to tell me about his $26,000 bonus check... after taxes but before tax return!!!! ha! I'm glad I don't have his problems!!

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!