TribalTalon

how many young sky divers are there on this board?

I'm 24, so I'm sort of young (right on the hig end of the age range you mentioned). ;) Leave it to a 20 year old to make me feel like a grandma!

Blue Skies!
Kelly

At least your in the range, I'm 26 so I must be really old.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

To quote Jim David, who I saw on The comedy Channel the other week:

"People in their twenties don't know a goddamn thing about anything! The one thing people in their twenties are good for is looking better than people in their thirties or forties."

"So if your a 20-something, strike a pose."

"And shut the fuck up!"

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Or ZZ Top? Eric Clapton rocks too!

Maybe I'm only 23, but I've got a serious love of music...all three of those fucking rock. I like Neil Young too, and Johnny Cash, and Waylen Jennings, David Allen Coe, Neil Diamond...the list could go on and on of "old people" musicians that I think rock.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Leave it to a 20 year old to make me feel like a grandma!

No kidding! I'm 23 right now, and I will be 23 for the rest of my life. I definitely don't feel "young," though. I walked by my old high school....did everyone look that young when I was there?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

That's not culture. It's being an old fart. Jim Morrison had been dead for years by the time your 40 year old nemmesis turned 20. He'd ALWAYS liked old shit. Does he freefly? Jump birdman? Jump a 7 cell?

What you choose to listen to is a choice. We can listen to Bofo, destructors & delta five or we can listen to Offspring, Limp Bizkit & Tree 63 - It's the same shit for a different generation. We cannot choose not to get old.

In 20 something years time - you don't know where you'll be. You think - and you hope - but you don't know. I knew where I wanted to be at 40 when I was 21, and I'm there.

Old is when you don't want to do new stuff. Old is when franchise restaurants finally make sense. Old is when you stay home and wait to die instead of waiting for the weather to change at the DZ.

Are you old yet?

t
It's the year of the Pig.

lol i was just trying to use the music as an example. the man in black rocks (or rocked) and i happen to be a fan of the doors. its just not often i meet an older person that jams to Disturbed or linkin park or one of those bands. usually its "what the hell is that shit!! turn it down!!" "crazy ass young people!!" B|

Hey Matt, on a side note, remind me to hire someone out there to kick your arse. I, for the hell of it, clicked your sig line. That deserves an ass kickin' Texas style.
:S
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

That's not culture. It's being an old fart. Jim Morrison had been dead for years by the time your 40 year old nemmesis turned 20. He'd ALWAYS liked old shit. Does he freefly? Jump birdman? Jump a 7 cell?

What you choose to listen to is a choice. We can listen to Bofo, destructors & delta five or we can listen to Offspring, Limp Bizkit & Tree 63 - It's the same shit for a different generation. We cannot choose not to get old.

In 20 something years time - you don't know where you'll be. You think - and you hope - but you don't know. I knew where I wanted to be at 40 when I was 21, and I'm there.

Old is when you don't want to do new stuff. Old is when franchise restaurants finally make sense. Old is when you stay home and wait to die instead of waiting for the weather to change at the DZ.

Are you old yet?

t

*Clap* *clap*----Well said!:)
As far as music choice goes as you grow older, give me the new stuff! Of course, most people my age look at me funny because I like some of the new rock/metal music, they also think I'm crazy for wanting to skydive! Yeah, I'm old, I don't want to be, but it happens, you just don't have to sit in a rocking chair and watch life go by!

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

lol i was just trying to use the music as an example. the man in black rocks (or rocked) and i happen to be a fan of the doors. its just not often i meet an older person that jams to Disturbed or linkin park or one of those bands. usually its "what the hell is that shit!! turn it down!!" "crazy ass young people!!" B|

Dude you've never met me!! LOL B|

I guess I'm old because I'm 11yrs past your cut off age. I'm 36 years old and I jam to Disturbed, Saliva, 3 Doors down is weak compared to some of the other stuff I stuff in my CD player. You can ask Pablito he's sat in my truck at Waller. He said he got a woody from the truck vibrations. I may be 36 but man I'm sure I jam and party wayyyyyyyyy harder then any of you 20 somethings..

Think about this.. I make way more money then you (on average) So I can afford the things I want and want to do.. Unlike you 20 somethings (no offence really) I've already made all the stupid mistakes you normaly make in your 20's so now I can look to the future..

AggeDave's quote wasn't quiet typed out correctly, lemme correct him..

"Growing old is inevitable .. Growing up isn't"

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'm a quite young 23.

And dyslexic.:D

I find I have more in commun with skydivers, regardless of age, then the average 30ish year old.

As far as music goes, the more music your exposed to, the more varied stuff you'll end up liking. Unless you're closed minded, or unles the only stuff you're exposed to is Country, then its OK not to like it:P
Remster

i'm talking like 18-25 years old. none of this "young at heart" stuff either. :P i'm 20, and my best friend who also dives is 21.

I'm 23.....oh shit...you didnt ask how long I had been jumping....oops.

Methusaleah.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.