TribalTalon

how many young sky divers are there on this board?

Well I'm not young, and I started late, but 10 years ago when I was a fledgling, learning to jump at Palatka, I ran into this kid who was way too young to be jumping. He'd come down after an 8 way, then play hide and seek with the other kids.
I recall being jealous as he had something like 1100 jumps and wasn't yet 12 years old....

It was Charlie Mullins.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Repeat after me, young brat:

I Am Not My Jump Number

You'll get it once you reach puberty.

And Noooooo, absolutely NO jealousy whatsoever B|.

I am VERY happy that I waited so fucking long before I started this sport. NO regrets about not starting early. Nope. None. AndIDon'tWannaTalkAboutIt.

Now go away LALALALALALA

B|

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

hahaha... no really the reason why i was wondering if there were other young sky divers was because of the cultural gap between me and a 40 year old sky diver. while he might think the doors, and eric clapton and zz top are still the shit, i listen to 3 doors down, linkin park, Staind, stuff like that. also, times are ALOT different then 20 years ago when the 40 year old was my age. *shrugs* like i said before, age isnt that big of a deal. Also, i dont really care about jump numbers either. Its not the quantity but the quality that counts, in my opinion anyway. B|