TribalTalon

how many young sky divers are there on this board?

I did it too...
No-one else do it, you've been warned!

Heed, the warning. I will not click on anyone else's link>:(.

J

You know, a sig line link you'd figure to be at least semi safe. Mine is. His isn't destructive, but I will say the majority of the people I know would click his link, and end up having to reboot their computers to fix the "problem" the link provides.

Bad Matt. Bad bad Matt.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Yeah... what got me was the 3 year requirement. I had 500 jumps and still needed to wait a few months to get the needed time in.

I know of a lot of young jumpers, but not many of them have more then 100 jumps or so.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

43 HERE

Age (experience)and treachery will overcome youth and exuberance every time.;)

and yes I wish I could have found this sport 20 years ago.

I know of a lot of young jumpers, but not many of them have more then 100 jumps or so.

It really all comes down to motivation. Last year (2002) that March I did my 100th jump. I decided that I should jump more, so I got a job at the DZ, started cutting back the $$ going to other things I didn't need and started jumping my nutz off.

So it pisses me off when I hear the "I can't jump much b/c I'm in college." My parents haven't paid damn thing in my skydiving world (I take that back, they were worried about me and bought a cypres), and I'm in college and I've made a lot of jumps and have progressed in this sport. Its all about motivation. What are you willing to sacrifice to keep you in the air?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'm 24, but I will be 25 in about a month and a half. Just another thing to make me feel old.... And I have just over 100 jumps; I started when I was 23.

kristen
swooo #3 MB #3587 P.M.S. #66
"so let go, jump in...what're you waiting for? it's all right 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

Although I will admit seeing all of the ladies in their RW suits ...er....uh... being around the DZ atmosphere does make me feel much younger;)

just turned 18 a couple months ago and i have a little over 250 jumps with 160 of them being from january to last sunday. I picked up the pace alot this year to try and make the 200 before they raised the jump number and i just never slowed down. i would jump even more but my mom hates it that i jump this much and put all my money into skydiving(almost have 2 complete rigs, 5 jumpsuits, 4 different helmets, and soon to have a camera setup) all i can say is that she better be thankful that im still passing all my classes in school:D

just turned 18 a couple months ago and i have a little over 250 jumps with 160 of them being from january to last sunday. I picked up the pace alot this year to try and make the 200 before they raised the jump number and i just never slowed down. i would jump even more but my mom hates it that i jump this much and put all my money into skydiving(almost have 2 complete rigs, 5 jumpsuits, 4 different helmets, and soon to have a camera setup) all i can say is that she better be thankful that im still passing all my classes in school:D

Geez! Which bank did you knock over!? I can't afford to even start AFF yet. :(
~skysprite