MochaSkyChick

What's Your Unusual Talent?

I can't whistle, wink, or curl my tongue in weird way, but my talent turned out to be getting past Mocha in the trailer at Eloy... after she had gone to bed and threatened to f* up anyone who woke her up...

Girl, I thought you were gonna shoot me ;)

-T

ROTFL...I still barely remember that. I told you that I can't hold my liquor! :D

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

but my talent turned out to be getting past Mocha in the trailer at Eloy... after she had gone to bed and threatened to f* up anyone who woke her up...

Damn, i missed that night... I do apologize for being the world's worst roommate though. [:/]

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You're lucky... good thing we all got out of that night alive ;)

We still had the best trailer ever... I didn't see any other ones with pink knickers hanging off the front! Then pink knickers that had been blown up with dynamite... I miss QuickDraw :P

-T
It's the Year of the Dragon.

I am very flexible. Splits, straddle, legs behind my head, and....once my friend zipped me up in his gear bag and rolled me around the dz. It was hilarious...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

I can spray saliva from the underside of my tongue at will, like a snake spitting. The kids at the center I used to work at thought it was cool, but everyone else says its gross
-----------------------------------------------------------

I can do that, but it never happens on purpose, usually happens when I yawn, Im trying to do it and its a good thing Im alone, cause I look like an idiot.

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Hi Mocha...someday I'll get to meet ya! :)
My unusual talent...I can suck my lips up into my nose. Not all the way of course, but enough to close off my access to air...and it just looks kewl...

It's a family talent. Dad, bro, sis and I can all do it. ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

AAAALLLLLIIIIII~ why did you delete it? i thought it was cool?!? people are going to think whatever they want about it--- be proud of your flexibility---most people (like me) have to work hard at stretching to be flexible :P

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I can fold my tongue in half, like with the tip pointed to the back of my mouth.

Useful. :D

Kelly

all these crazy tounge tricks....when u comming down to deland? or should i ask...when is that skydive atlanta boogie...a few friends from our skydiving club were looking to go!

"Airborne all the way"
EL Cantador Rodriguez