fudd

How do you like your coffee?

um shouldn't your choices be black, with sugar, whit milk, with milk and sugar....not without....

Any ways, I hate all coffee...I use to drink it...and I liked it black, but I lost my taste for it for some reason...

I told you to not complain about lack of options. ;)
No I meant without sugar and without milk.
Coffee with sugar...yuck :P

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I take aciphex every day. Tried Prevacid. Tried Prilosec. Tried Nexium. Tried Zantac. none of em did jack.

Aciphex works for me, but if I eat something I shouldn't, sometimes I can still have problems. I have to watch out for greasy foods, and foods with high acid to begin with, like orange juice or coffee.

I take aciphex every day. Tried Prevacid. Tried Prilosec. Tried Nexium. Tried Zantac. none of em did jack.

Aciphex works for me, but if I eat something I shouldn't, sometimes I can still have problems. I have to watch out for greasy foods, and foods with high acid to begin with, like orange juice or coffee.

I tried Nexium and Prilosec, neither of which did anything. There are a few things I need to be careful when trying to eat, as they can make me cry like a little girl shortly after.

Beer time!!!!!!

Those options are lacking. :P

I like a medium coffee with milk 1 sugar. I used to use a ton of sugar, but have been slowly weening myself off of it.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

Sorry, I'm on the wagon here. Quitting for good. I've been off of coffee for about a month or so. It actually is beginning to sound disgusting.

I just quit smooking! I need some vices! I'll take mine black, with no sugar or milk, thank you.

Which reminds me: Are you still off the smokes Fudd?

I am a huge coffee drinker (6+ cups a day)
I will only drink my coffee with some kind of flavored creamer- low fat. DOesnt matter what the flaver is, but I have to have something. I think that I have gotten so tired of the coffee taste, that I just need to change it a bit.

Massive loads of Red Bull can be expensive, but I need to find a new alternative to coffee that I will like that will not make teeth yellow!!!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

I tried Nexium and Prilosec, neither of which did anything. There are a few things I need to be careful when trying to eat, as they can make me cry like a little girl shortly after.

Beer time!!!!!!

Try prevacid, it did the trick for me.

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

what's chicory??

It's the tap root from a plant called "chicory" that is related to lettuces. You roast the root and use it in place of coffee beans. People did this during WWII when coffee bean import was scarce. Folks in New Orleans still drink Chicory coffee but now we just blend the chicory in with the coffee beans. It's strong shiznit.

YES MA'AM!!! AND I LOVE IT...especially with some beignets!!!!!:D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I just quit smooking! I need some vices! I'll take mine black, with no sugar or milk, thank you.

Which reminds me: Are you still off the smokes Fudd?

Jepp, and I feel so sorry for the folks that have to go outside in -20C to get their nicotine.
I'm enjoying my life as a non-smoker B|
Thought it was going to suck, but it rocks :D

Still a heavy on the caffeine, though... :)

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.